AN HOUR AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

3 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

COMMENTS

Does playing hard to get really work?

I have a crush on my best guy friend. I figured if I were to flirt with other guys, he’d get jealous and ask me out. It...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
My big sis crashed her car and made me swear not to tell anyone, she told me she has it under control. Should I tell my parents?

Hey girl, that's a tough one. I'd say that it is your sister's responsibility to tell your parents (and she should especially if anyone was injured or there was and damage because of insurance claims). So talk to your sis before you go straight to the rents and maybe offer to help her break the news.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by angelchick on 2/19/2013 2:37:16 PM

Hey girls! Do you love One Direction? Than join One Direction for Life! We post surprising facts about the boys daily, and there are still a few positions left! I hope to see you there!

by pinklol56 on 2/19/2013 8:19:26 AM

So my BGF has pretty serious ADHD. Like he is always moving around and can't concentrate very well. He is very goofy and likes to screw around.(But I like him for that)He has gotten yelled at by the VP more thn once. So today after school my friend had an emergency and I had to run there. So the VP saw and was like you guys screw around enough at school and lunch. stop. But I never screw around. And I told my mom and now she doesn't want me to talk to them anymore. But they are my only friends. How do I convince her that they aren't bad people?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could tell her about your friend's disorder and explain the full situation. And you could agree to leave the situation at lunch if he is making trouble so that you can still hang out with him and not get in trouble. If you explain the whole situation to your mom, maybe the two of you can reach a compromise. You could also get advice from your school guidance counselor because they will know how to handle this situation!

Meghan D.

by kewauneegal on 2/18/2013 8:59:10 PM

Heehee join The Powerpuff Girls Fanclub Laughing [If you're a fan of them, obviously. But who can't love those three?] just serach The Powerpuff Girls" and my club should come up!

by hermionegirl12 on 2/18/2013 7:54:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is a guy ive known since 5th grade. im in seventh grade now. i really like him and literally everyone knows that. he knows i like him. i know he likes me too but i asked if he would be my valentine on valentines day but he never said anything about it. in one of are classes his friends kept pressuring him to ask me out. what should i do?

Hey girlie,

If he knows you like him and hasn't done anything, I would stay just friends for now. Since he knows you like him, he will make a move if he wants to be together! If you asked him to be your valentine and he didn't respond, he might not be ready for a relationship or might want to just stay friends. I would focus on schoolwork and your relationships with your friends and family, and keep your eyes open to the possibility of other guys you might not have considered before!

Meghan D.

by gl300013 on 2/18/2013 6:49:39 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks sooo much for answering my questions! I came up with some funny things to do/say. Should I take his hat and start running off with it? Thanks (:

Hey girlie, that sounds flirty and fun as long as you eventually give it back Smile

Meghan D.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 2/18/2013 5:09:20 PM

TRUST ME, ladies, playing hard to get does NOT work.

by pinklol56 on 2/18/2013 5:04:21 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/18/2013 5:02:27 PM

I feel very nervous around guys my age
I'm so shy that when I go to the mall or the store I put my head down or pretend I don't see them
also alot of guys stare at me and sometimes even guys that are older
it makes me umcomfortable I complain sometimes about not having
a boyfriend but when it comes to talking to a guy I get so nervous I feel
like I'm never going to meet a guy because I'm so shy

Hey girl, check out these tagged posts about being shy.  You can hold your head high, look people in the eye, and yes, even talk to a guy (yay rhymes)!  Just take a deep breath and act confidently.  Think about talking to boys just as you would talk to you your friends.  You can do it.

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 2/18/2013 4:55:53 PM

so i kinda like this guy.well he works at Subway and every time i go there i see him.i dont talk to him much but i think he's really attractive.so, after i left subway the other day i texted him and said "thanks for the eye candy during dinner;)" he responded a few hours later(i guess after he got off work) and just said "hey". i was asleep so i didnt respond till the next day. i texted him the day after and he never responded.when we used to text a little more often he asked if i would ever date him and i told him if i got to know him better.idk how to handle this because i dont really talk to him in school because he avoids looking at me when i pass him in the hall.he has talked to me at lunch before,but he only sits with us then when our mutual friend sits with us. what can i do to talk to him more? thanks!

Hey girl, check out GL's helpful ice breakers.  Strike up a conversation with him whenever you like or invite him to sit with you at lunch, even if your mutual friend isn't sitting with you that day.  Good luck!

Karin E.