Bridget M.

is modding

35 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

1 HOURS AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

2 HOURS AGO Yikes! @ChloeGMoretz gets hurt on set of her new movie: http://t.co/KkjBfgzpHR

COMMENTS

What's with these warts? Help!

I’ve had warts on my fingers for weeks. They’re absolutely disgusting! I tried some medicine, but it doesn't help. What should I do? Try...

I know this sounds gross, but I have one on my toe, I'm going to try it.

by musicinspires101 on 8/11/2013 9:03:07 PM

I had a TON on my foot, I couldn't even move one toe there were so many (took seven years± to get that way). Chemical solution, blistering and meds through creams and then shedding the skin and scraping it off. It hurt soooooooo bad, DONT LET THEM GET THAT WAY!!!!!

by DaniGirl2013 on 3/26/2013 10:52:41 PM

come join my club it is called girl things

by MTC 415 on 3/24/2013 10:28:41 PM

Duct tape works! I had mine on for a month or two. BUt don't worry, I evn took some sticky gems and stick it on the duct tape! I had it on my fingeer

by chloepeterson1 on 3/17/2013 10:34:16 AM

I have had several warts and then one day they just started going away but I think I have another one. Frown

by Maddie90871 on 3/13/2013 9:57:40 AM

im glad i've never had a wart

by myfatsquirrel on 3/2/2013 11:16:48 PM

my dad uses the duct tape method with a wart on his foot. but he did it different, he left the duct tape on for a month. yeah . . . i think you should follow girlslife's advice . . .

by kpianoplayer on 3/2/2013 7:19:19 PM

If you love baking, please join Cupcake Recipes! Not just cupcake recipes, but cheesecake, cookie, brownie, and pie recipes as well. Chat with other girls who love baking and trade recipes too. Click on my profile and check it out! You are all welcomed to join if you are interested. Thank you and
have a nice day. Smile

by tani21♪ on 3/2/2013 12:09:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have really bad chest congestion and I need to get better by tomorrow or at least a decent amount better because I have work, and I need the money badly. PLEASE help me! And since its Friday and I'm catholic I can't have meat today (ie. no chicken soup) Frown

Hey ImJustMe96, try Tylenol Cold medicine and try drinking the hot broth from any soup. Hope you feel better! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by ImJustMe96 on 3/1/2013 5:50:31 PM

Freezing really hurts.

by pinkcutiix33 on 3/1/2013 3:20:51 PM

I have one on the palm of my hand, and it's driving me CRAZY!!! Nothing helps!

by therainbowvampire on 2/28/2013 5:38:55 PM

On your hands is kind of visible, my friend has warts in places you cant see as much. The only bad thing is that she complains about them but has done nothing to get rid of them. If they were on her hands she may have tried to get rid of them by now.

by fashionqn on 2/28/2013 1:28:28 PM

My brother has a bunch of warts on his fingers but he won't do anything about them.

by pinklol56 on 2/28/2013 8:31:13 AM