AN HOUR AGO These two-year-olds are our new style icons. #YASSSS: http://t.co/frFQceALhn pic.twitter.com/VtjTVpXyPO

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your love language? http://t.co/4uCTlFUyWb pic.twitter.com/nxk1tudl1g

3 HOURS AGO Turns out our fave celebs have some valuable life lessons to share: http://t.co/3JYJTN1oZG pic.twitter.com/7BZ1MwDsEC

COMMENTS

Go romantic this spring with so-pretty ruffles

We heart ruffles. There, we said it. Those flirty frills flatter everything they frame (really!) and have the ability to romance even the most structured of silhouettes...

These outfitts are sooo cute btw if you love fashion, shopping, makeup, or you just want to talk check out my club "Confessions of a Shopaholic"!

by Toritoad on 2/27/2013 10:50:50 PM

So, It has been a REALLY Long time since a question. I am hoping to start it up again. I love hearing your responses! What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mac Smile

by Joe7197 on 2/26/2013 9:04:56 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/26/2013 8:07:48 PM

My peplum skirts shorter though

by Toritoad on 2/26/2013 8:03:37 PM

I have a black peplum skirt I got from Kohls it's super cute!

by Toritoad on 2/26/2013 8:02:00 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/26/2013 7:27:32 PM

What about long n' lean shapes?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/26/2013 4:23:51 PM