Bridget M.

is modding

43 MINUTES AGO 8 easy ways to add more exercise to your sched: http://t.co/dF1R8sFx02

1 HOURS AGO This is the real reason why guys love football: http://t.co/dJ585C2IFP

2 HOURS AGO You've gotta peep this new poem written by one of our awesome GLgirls: http://t.co/BQlaYO6I6t

COMMENTS

Go romantic this spring with so-pretty ruffles

We heart ruffles. There, we said it. Those flirty frills flatter everything they frame (really!) and have the ability to romance even the most structured of silhouettes...

These outfitts are sooo cute btw if you love fashion, shopping, makeup, or you just want to talk check out my club "Confessions of a Shopaholic"!

by Toritoad on 2/27/2013 10:50:50 PM

So, It has been a REALLY Long time since a question. I am hoping to start it up again. I love hearing your responses! What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mac Smile

by Joe7197 on 2/26/2013 9:04:56 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/26/2013 8:07:48 PM

My peplum skirts shorter though

by Toritoad on 2/26/2013 8:03:37 PM

I have a black peplum skirt I got from Kohls it's super cute!

by Toritoad on 2/26/2013 8:02:00 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/26/2013 7:27:32 PM

What about long n' lean shapes?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/26/2013 4:23:51 PM