1 HOURS AGO RT @PersonaPRTeam: Thanks to @girlslifemag for chatting with @caltabiano_anna about her new book #TheSeventhMissHatfield http://t.co/ZOVxfrRP1y

1 HOURS AGO 3 questions to ask yourself before signing up for *another* extracurric: http://t.co/nXglkSmf7f pic.twitter.com/oSZPzylxFM

2 HOURS AGO The week 2 #BagsForBabes winners are here: http://t.co/ZrYROpwctb pic.twitter.com/Ha9Sh1AS48

COMMENTS

Go romantic this spring with so-pretty ruffles

We heart ruffles. There, we said it. Those flirty frills flatter everything they frame (really!) and have the ability to romance even the most structured of silhouettes...

These outfitts are sooo cute btw if you love fashion, shopping, makeup, or you just want to talk check out my club "Confessions of a Shopaholic"!

by Toritoad on 2/27/2013 10:50:50 PM

So, It has been a REALLY Long time since a question. I am hoping to start it up again. I love hearing your responses! What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mac Smile

by Joe7197 on 2/26/2013 9:04:56 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/26/2013 8:07:48 PM

My peplum skirts shorter though

by Toritoad on 2/26/2013 8:03:37 PM

I have a black peplum skirt I got from Kohls it's super cute!

by Toritoad on 2/26/2013 8:02:00 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/26/2013 7:27:32 PM

What about long n' lean shapes?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/26/2013 4:23:51 PM

by Emilicious on 2/26/2013 12:53:53 AM

Tired of your usual wardrobe? This school year, try focusing on asymmetrical shapes and bright colors. Sometimes, switching up an outfit can improve your overall attitude.

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!