7 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

10 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

11 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Would guys date girls two years younger?

Would you ever date a girl who is two years younger than you? And how would you feel if she started to talk to you suddenly? Would...

OMG Same with me, this guy whos 15 and im 13 this year ALWAYS Flirts with me, and says " Are u sure you don't have a older sister? " Because he says im pretty, Or he says " Oh im just wearing this jacket to impress you " Lol hes funny but its so awesome too have a 15 year old crush on you!!!

by mozilla10 on 3/25/2013 5:35:25 PM

Mostly all of my boyfriends have been 1-3 years older.But younger? Ha. Forget about it. I dunno why Im hypocritical about that,but I am.I realized in highschool,people make a big deal out of a freshman and an upperclassmen.But it's not really a big deal at all.Theres an age difference,but maturity levels depends on who/how the person was raised near or as. Usually teenage boys are alot more immature than you think, but still, be careful.

by Nessaurus on 3/12/2013 5:25:02 PM

My parents are 15 years apart lol. And I like a guy 4 years older than me and he is a really good friend of mine.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/5/2013 11:41:36 AM

The two guys I like are both juniors and I'm a freshman... and my parents are 10 years apart. I think age really isn't that big of a deal though it's got downsides...

by unicornninja on 3/4/2013 6:55:11 PM

MOD mod mod is it wrong for a 13 year old and a 16 year old to date if they know each other for about 2 years.

Hey girlie, that's kind of a big gap at that age, but if you both like each other and you're comfortable with it then it's not a big deal.

Lauren T.

by neshell3 on 3/4/2013 6:31:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm in 8th grade and I like this 11th grader and he really likes me. Is it ok to date?

Hey girl, if you, the 11th grader, and the people close to you who care about you (ahem, like the 'rents) all feel comfortable with this dating sitch, then go for it.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by Countrygirl82 on 3/3/2013 11:34:28 PM

my friend is a freshman and she's dating a junior...not a huge deal

by myfatsquirrel on 3/2/2013 11:18:49 PM

my parents are 11 years apart

by Gizmo001155 on 3/1/2013 11:34:35 PM

Mod mod mod
there's a cute guy in my class and to know if he likes me but I cant tell.I think he may like someone else I just cant tell

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for signs on whether or not he might like you Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/08/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by tgirlonfire on 3/1/2013 11:16:22 PM

2 years isnt much of an age difference. A lot of the girls at my school are dating older guys, and many of them 2 years or more. Many guys our age just arent mature and dont understand relationships like we do.

by fashionqn on 3/1/2013 10:17:48 PM