AN HOUR AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

3 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Adventurous and all-natural Camila A.

Cali gal Camila loves to try new things and take beauty advice from all her besties. Love how mrspayne13 prefers a natural look and is always sparkling...

that picture is a model. i saw her picture on google images and on tumblr...

by monicaisfabuluz on 4/13/2013 12:03:53 AM

i love e.l.f. to that's awesome i have like 6 things of them

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 5:12:37 PM

mod mod mod OK so i wanted to know what are your favorite makeup brands please have like 3-what ever comments please oh and the more the better and the reason i say this is b/c it just helps me determine what makeup to get thanks oh and please no links unless they are for the makeup brand sites

- I really like Elf because it's cheap and pretty good

- I also really like Nars for its good quality, although it is a little pricey

- BareMinerals is another great brand because it's really good for your skin and is available for any shade of skin

- You can also try Smash Box, which is nice too

mailyse f.

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 4:10:49 PM

mod mod mod i wear NYC concealer /cover stick and shimmer powder so what brushes i can and cant live with out if i just wear those things on my face oh and i apply my concealer to my pimples and my eye lids sometimes oh and please suggest the brands also with the brush thank you Smile

Hey chica, check out this post: "Spring dance beauty: 5 makeup brushes that every girl needs."  It includes the brand names of the recommended brushes.

Karin E.

by 2cute03 on 3/21/2013 2:24:22 PM

by nazirah817 on 3/19/2013 7:20:37 PM

My mom has let me begin wearing mascara, some eyeshadow, and lipgloss. I had a question about the mascara. I take gym 2nd period. Should I just skip mascara in the morning and wait till after gym to apply it, or wear it to school and remove it before gym and reapply it after gym, or just touch it up after gym?

Hey girlie, you can do whatever you feel more comfortable with. I think touching it up after gym if it needs it is a good idea.

Lauren T.

by MidnightRose on 3/17/2013 7:25:11 PM

hey! thats me

by mrspayne13 on 3/15/2013 6:46:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!
I live in Arizona, where it is sunny alot and now I can st art wearing makeup. But will it get like melted or runny? Thanks for answering!! Smile

You want to be careful with sun and make-up! Find make-up with an SPF and don't put too much! Sometimes it can get runny like mascara and foundation! Be careful!

mailyse f.

by ralinia on 3/15/2013 10:54:18 AM

I think I am gonna ask my mom if I can next time we go to the store.

by MidnightRose on 3/13/2013 11:54:57 PM

@MidnightRose What I did was played around in the summer with makeup! I didn't wear it out often, but still used it and my parents noticed my interest. Good luck (:

by xxnycbeauty on 3/13/2013 3:44:48 PM