12 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

13 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

14 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Why do the guys I like never like me back?

All the guys I don’t like, like me. All the guys I do like, don’t. What’s up with that? Bill: Old-time comedian Groucho Marx once said, “I’d...

I have this guy friend who texts me a lot. We go a reasonable way back and he likes me. I know this because we talked over the phone and text. The only thing I didn't know was that he had a gf. So while he was flirting with me she had no clue. I really like him and I'm not sure if he likes me back, but I'm not the type of person to make a break-up for my own benefit. What do I do? Also prom is coming up and they said we could invite someone from outside of school. I'm stressing here and I'm only 14 ughhhh! Boys!!!

Hey Girl! So I think you should def try talking to him. It's not cool to be flirting with multiple girls at once and you should let him know that if he wants you he can only have you.  See how things go and then you can decide if you are going to ask him to prom or not.

Elizabeth K.

by vani98 on 5/9/2013 10:01:46 PM

Hi, I just want to know if this guy likes me. Every time I speak with one of my friends who are boys, he seems to just force himself into the conversation. It kind of is annoying because I'm talking about personal problems to one of my friends who are boys and he just comes write in and takes a seat besides us and completely changes the subject into when we were kids. It makes me feel so uncomfortable. He always does this. I'm talking to any boy and he just comes right in and asks, "What are you guys talking about?" I sometimes catch him staring at me and now he asks me when's my birthday and where my parents are from. It's weird. I use to like him last year, and I think he liked me too, but now I think he still likes me. I'm starting to have feelings for someone else, but I don't know who I like anymore. I'm just so confused. I think this pretty girl I know likes him and now I find myself getting jealous for some reason. Does he like me? Do I like him too?

Hey cookies345, I think you both like each other. Or maybe you're just jealous of that pretty girl. You can like two people at once. Why don't you like him anymore? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cookies345 on 4/9/2013 7:40:51 PM

Okay I need help. I really really like this guy. But so much has happened(ie him finding out, everyone making fun of me) I found out he doesn't like me. I tried to text him and he said it really awkward between us and its too late to fix that so I asked him if we could be friends and he said it was too late for that too. Now it's REALLY awkward but we don't talk or anything. I know I should get over him but I can't. I don't know what to do now. Help

Hey girl, ugh, that stinks.  But no worries, you can move on.  Check out this post: "5 healthy ways to get over him."  Also, read this: "6 secrets to get him out of your head."  You got this.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by laugh121 on 4/3/2013 2:51:23 PM

So this guy asked me out and i said yes. it was through text. So my friend gave him my number and he started texting me only then did i realize that i liked him. He was so sweet. He said he didnt like me then asked me out. One the next school day (Monday) he wouldnt even look at me my friends told me that it was for a bet and that he was a player. So at lunch my friends walked up to him and said ''Hey_____ wanna see a magic trick? POOF! Your single! They said that he looked a little suprised and hurt. My friend told me that the real reason he asked me out was because he had liked me for 2 months before. Why did he do this? Did he ever like me? And i know i shouldn't but now i still kinda like him.... HELP!!!!!

by younghuntress on 4/1/2013 5:20:19 PM

I dunno how this works but,I'm in a new school,and Ive been here since the beginning of the school year.Before,no guys ever liked me.Now,in 7th grade,I think almost 20 guys have liked me.And I havent changed,either.But it seems that all the guys that I can actually access are taken by my best friends.And I know thats a definite no no,but im kinda tired of not being able to like someone they like.And I do like this one kid in our classes,and hes perfect for me,but my bestie has a huge crush on him.I dont know what to do!And it seems hes digging on me,cause hes invited me to his locker a few times.But I feel like if I ask him out my BFF will get mad.What should I do?

I think you should talk to your friend. You need to get her take on it and see how she feels before you do anything. Also tell her how you feel and just have an honest conversation about it. That way you can figure out what to do. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by lauren2222 on 3/26/2013 9:44:59 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!
There's this guy, I know he did like me a few months ago, but now I'm unsure. He hasn't said he stopped liking me, or liking anyone else...but at least I know he has the potential to like me. What are some "flirting techniques" or even something I can do for him to like me?

Hey JewelsDarling, you can't make anyone like you. What someone feels for you is out of your control. However, you can send him little hints that let him know you're still interested. Start having more convos with him, where you ask about him. Ask about the things he likes and how school is going for him. Drop a compliment every now and then too. Even joking around will show you're attracted to him. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by JewelsDarling on 3/26/2013 1:41:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! Please answer ASAP!!!!
So there's this guy I really extremely like, but he's a lot older. I'm not sue if he's 15 or 17, and I'm 11! Also, he likes another girl. When I found this out, it felt like my heart was breaking. Sure, there's another guy I also like, and I kinda like him more, but still. How do I get over it? I feel so sad.

Hey Girly, getting over a guy is tough. I think the best 'cure' is a girls' night with my besties, jamming out to some Taylor Swift, and focusing on a new cutie.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/26/2013 11:48:57 AM

MODMODMODMOD

Hey girlie, you need to talk to an adult who can help her. Whether it's her mom or a school counselor, someone needs to know so that they can talk to her and get her the right treatment. Doing it once probably won't hurt her very much, but once leads to more times and a habit that she can't get rid of.

Lauren T.

by KenzieC84 on 3/25/2013 8:03:21 PM

I like this guy but i don't think he likes me anyways today in art my last period this guy (Hmm let's call him Senor X)Senor X told him i liked him (We were in a pretty heated argument were i ended up calling his mother a couple this that he called me)and i don't know if he told him whether or not i like him And(Lets call the the guy i like Mr.C) Mr.C and I have each other's Skype and the other day at my sleep over my friend messaged Mr. C Saying they know who likes him (Also this girl, let's call her B said she told him at the art show that we had last week that i liked him) But he barley gets on Skype and I'm too scared to talk to him in school (I either end up calling him 'It' or hurting him)and last week he tripped me so i sorta kinda ended up pushing him into a wall and then ran into the girl's bathroom. What should i do to let my "Secret" stay a secret?(I don't know if i can even call it a secret after all pretty much everyone knows)(BTW Sorry for long rant)

Hey girlie, if after all that Mr. C isn't telling you that he likes you or giving you any hints then it's time to move on. There's no risk involved for him right now so if he liked you he would make a move.

Lauren T.

by Candy87 on 3/25/2013 8:00:50 PM

Haha I feel ya girl!! Back in middle school every time I liked a guy, he would like me back. Idk I feel like I just sort of came to expect that things just work out that way and that liking someone is enough to make them feel the same....yeah high school was a rude awakening, my life hasn't really worked that way since. But that's ok..you gotta put some effort into it, if it's not worth fighting for then it's not worth it period.

by maggie183 on 3/25/2013 7:59:34 PM