AN HOUR AGO It's not quite Monday, but we're still crushing on Live and Maddie's @jordanfisher: http://t.co/5WlRWEfS6e

1 HOURS AGO RT @nadiagracemejia: BTS today for @girlslifemag 👙Hair by scottkinghair & face beat by my love@crystalboycee 💖 Happyhttps://t.co/bm8s7XBjPmj…

3 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: So excited to be a speaker at the @girlslifemag RockYourLife Event! Be sure to get tickets! It's going to be great!! httpshttps://t.co/EN1m1Q9JFJ

COMMENTS

Steal the Jenner sisters' styles

You can usually spot them decked out in designer picks for rocking a New York runway or shooting editorials. But when they’re just chilling with friends or...

Love both the girls'looks, but Kendall's style is WAY more of my style. Love the slouchy, comfy look!

by pinkstardust07 on 4/19/2013 2:18:17 PM

I love Kylie's dressy look, but Kendall's cropped sweater,shoe,and fab shorts are definitely me.I guess i'm a mix of these two fashionistas!!!
xoxo

by pinterest on 4/5/2013 9:18:42 PM

Interested in international Fashion? Join the Pretty in Pink club! Beauty how-to's and outfit of the day!

See you soon!

Love from Lovekatniss ;)

by lovekatniss23 on 4/3/2013 1:07:05 PM

I dress like Kendall by far, lol.

by nirvanaluvr1222 on 3/27/2013 1:36:51 AM

Kylie Jenner is my #1 FASHION ICON! I love her style! I love the Kendall & Kylie Collection from Pac Sun!

I love all the outfits.
they're so cuteeeeeee

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/26/2013 11:45:35 PM

I'm more like Kylie for dressy and Kendall for casual. I would most want to wear Kylie's dressy outfit! It's so pretty!

by supersingershannon on 3/26/2013 8:59:30 PM

I dress alot more like Kylie, or would dress alot more like Kylie. I mean I follow what Kendall was doing with her look. (The mini sweater look) I meant. I hate the shoes she used with it. I feel the necklaces should be longer. and silver. Shoes should be black converse with lace tights underneath or tights with holes on them. Sweater should be really long. Color doesn't matter. I love the way Kylie dressed herself but her second look I hate it. Kendall's second look love it.

by ClarityZ on 3/26/2013 6:57:48 PM

I dress more like Kylie when it comes to special occasion. I f any of you need help deciding what outfitt to wear or just want to talk about makeup or your Fave trends or maybe you like to shop check out my club "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

by Toritoad on 3/26/2013 6:36:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to lose weight in my Stomach, Thighs, Arms, and legs but not in my hips.. Is there any way I can do that??(:
Thanks in Advance

Hey _Jessica21, yeah work on exercises that focus only on those areas. Head to our Fitness page for a whole range of exercises. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by _Jessica21 on 3/26/2013 5:23:21 PM

I am more like Kylie for dressy and Kendall for casual! Girls, do you love fashion and beauty and anything girly? Or maybe you need advice on fashion, beauty, hair, nails, friends, guys or something else? Then you will love my club "Princess Academy"! I really hope you join Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/26/2013 4:58:29 PM