1 HOURS AGO Mint tea=ultimate Tuesday motivation 👍☕️

1 HOURS AGO Zayn, you're breaking our hearts. #cryingforever http://t.co/HwQpH0EskU

14 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾

COMMENTS

Trend challenge: Mix leather and lace

Have you heard of texture-blocking? It’s just as fun as colorblocking, but um, more tactile. We love it, ‘cause it brings together dainty and tough in one...

I do gymnastics twice a week, for 1 1/2 hours each time. It's a good workout, but I know 60 minutes of physical activity per day is recommended. What's a good workout for your whole body (arms, legs, abs, etc) to do each day? Or a set of all types of different exercises that will strengthen your body? I really just want to have a healthy exercise routine all year. Thanks so much! Smile

Hey girlie, any form of cardio is a great whole body workout. Running, walking and biking are all great workouts. You can also do yoga or zumba videos that you can find for free online.

Lauren T.

by Lady Grey on 3/31/2013 8:04:34 PM

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:45:03 PM

the cute socks with boots are so popular at my school now.

by Casey_cookie on 3/28/2013 9:27:23 PM

I guess I like the blue vest over the black jacket. Laughing

by #HaileyDee on 3/28/2013 4:49:04 PM

Mod Mod Mod
How can a 13 year old girl make money ? I have a babysitting certificate and been to training classes but there isn't anyone besides my little brother to babysit. I also don't think I'd be comfortable watching someone's kid. I was thinking maybe a garage sale or a bake sale. Can you have bake sales for yourself? Any other ideas ?

hey girl! rather than a bake sale, try a lemonade or coffee/hot chocolate stand (depending on the season/weather). if you want to spread the word about your babysitting, put flyers in your neighbors mailboxes advertising your services.

xoxo

Katie L.

by eaglette on 3/27/2013 3:09:31 PM

If you like trends like thes or you love fashion and beauty check out my club "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

by Toritoad on 3/26/2013 7:20:38 PM

Speaking of clothes, this summer I wanted to wear basketball shorts once in awhile for relaxing or playing sports for fun. The thing is at target Walmart and stuff, in the juniors we too. They are too short than I would like them. Usually girls bball shorts are knee length or right above the knee! Any place I can find them? I think it would be kinda weird to wear guy's bball shorts right?

Hey Ralinia, there's nothing weird about wearing boy shorts. I've done it before. Try other stores like Macys, JCPennys and sports stores like Champions Sport and Women's Foot Locker for better options. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Ralinia on 3/26/2013 5:47:12 PM

I love the yellow dress! Girls, do you love fashion and beauty and anything girly? Or maybe you need advice on fashion, beauty, hair, nails, friends, guys or something else? Then you will love my club "Princess Academy"! I really hope you join Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/26/2013 5:01:48 PM

Don't forget to apply sunscreen to your eyelids. The skin on your lids is thin and super sensitive.

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.