5 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

6 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

8 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

It's a Lip Smacker birthday bash...and you can win every day in May!

For 40 flavorful years, Lip Smacker has been keeping our smiles sweet and our lips lush. Now, every babe’s favorite balm is celebrating their big anniversary with...

I L-O-V-E love lip smaker!!! their lip glosses are the best!! they make my lips so soft and they also smell so good!!!! and their scented nail polishes are pretty great too!!!!

by i<3zoe on 5/1/2013 5:31:22 PM

#LipSmackerLove #LipSmackerLove #LipSmackerLove #LipSmackerLove

I love the classic watermelon!

by Pugglegirl1008 on 5/1/2013 5:28:59 PM

mod mod mod!
wheres could i find the spotlight tab to win the lip smackers stuff?

Hey girl, just look for the "Lip Smacker 30 Days of Flavor" box on the right side of the webpage.

Karin E.

by Icecreamluver on 5/1/2013 4:16:04 PM

where's the spotlight tab?
How do i find it

Karin E.

by Icecreamluver on 5/1/2013 4:14:42 PM

I love lip smacker my friend gave one to me for my birthday 3 years ago and I loved it! I just tried the thin mint girl scout flavor and it was so good.

by leyine263 on 5/1/2013 3:55:21 PM

I absolutely love Lip Smacker! It's the only lip gloss that smells great AND keeps my lips soft! My favorite is the Dr. Pepper flavor Smile

by bookgirl8 on 5/1/2013 1:49:41 PM

#LipSmackerLove I LOVE Lip Smacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also LOVE their scented nail polish!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite is the blueberry flavor, it smells sooooooo good!Smile

by gracied on 5/1/2013 10:01:12 AM

#LipSmackerLove My ALL TIME favorite Lip Smacker is Skittles Strawberry Fruit Flavored Lip Moisture. It has a natural-looking tint to it that's just BARELY noticeable but still makes a big difference. I also like how it just "slides on"; it almost feels like a thick lip gloss.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 5/1/2013 1:52:36 AM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!