2 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

3 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

4 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

All roads lead to roses

I went to my locker. Inside was a note inside from a secret admirer that said, "Roses are red, violets are blue, do you know how much...

That is the cutest thing ever!!! Smile

by running_girl88 on 4/2/2013 5:53:15 PM

awwww, that's so cute!

mod
hey, mod! i'm going to the beach this weekend (we're leaving on friday morning and coming back on monday night) but i have NO idea what to bring! i haven't been on a vacation in literally years and i've only been to the beach once, when i was 6. and btw, it's my time of the month. ): so what do you think i should pack? also, i can't swim so i'll probably just stay on the shore the whole time.
thanks mod!

by bethanylovesyou on 4/2/2013 4:58:23 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:47:36 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/2/2013 4:47:22 PM

OMG awwww that's so sweet, but what if it turn out to be some prank or something? Like what if someone pushed her in the lake

by _Sadie_ on 4/2/2013 4:11:10 PM

WOW that is sooo sweet! I have no boyfriend but my freind dose and he got her this giant teddy bear with a card that said "like is like how i like to feel" and he gave roses to her to go along with it 12!

by Clarissa13 on 4/2/2013 4:07:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So around a month ago my bf and I broke up. A little while after this guy that was in one of my classes last year started facebook messaging. We had messaged some before, but not much. He asked me about how I broke up with my ex and how what he did was jerkish. We have found that we have a lot in common and joke around through messaging. We sometimes continuously message each other for hours. I am starting to like him and I am wondering if he might like me too. When we chat he uses a lot of emoticons and he says things like “you like (insert topic/tv show/ect here) too!” I have started to flirt with him and I was wondering if you think he might like me too?

Hey girl, it def sounds like he might like you too.  Obvi, you can't be sure until you talk to him directly about it, but keep up the flirtin' and see what happens.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 4/2/2013 3:57:48 PM

Hello Everyone
I have a fitness club on my page about looking good in a bikini this summer! So please look at it and join! WE POST DAILY!
xoxoxo- Rachel

by *GingerForev* on 4/2/2013 3:10:39 PM

Hey gals! If you love Derek Hpugh, join my all new club!! Pleeeeaaasssseeee it's brand new. So please do

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/2/2013 2:03:06 PM