8 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

12 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

13 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Easy lemon crumble bars

This recipe is so fresh for spring! These refreshingly tangy lemony bars will impress your family and friends—and they won’t even know how ridiculously easy it was. Plus...

Hey chicas!
If there is anything that you need help with from boys to growing up, go to my advice queen page and ask me anything!! I will help you with anything you need!!
XOXO

by beautychic123 on 6/18/2013 12:02:09 PM

These are really good! I made them for my family and they all loved them! Even my dad who is on a diet ate a bunch of it!! Smile

by beingmyself on 6/18/2013 11:57:54 AM

These look amazing!!!!! I don't usually like lemons, but these look pretty good! Smile

by hardwoodqueen on 5/27/2013 10:43:25 AM

I just made these!!!!!! They are super easy and there in the fridge cooling! I couldn't find caned lemons so i just made pie filling from the store instead of the canned!!! they look great though!

by tanig21 on 4/12/2013 3:45:59 PM

ok so when I checked my profile I noticed this club called church crushes I didn't even remember joining so I clicked on it and I'm the president but another girl made it
is there a glitch with the site and that's why I see my name under president
or did the user make me president? help I'm really confused

Hey Girl, I really don't know how that could happen. Check out this link to see if it will help:

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by redvelvetluv on 4/11/2013 8:59:42 AM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Do you love style? Do you need fashion help, like RIGHT now? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/10/2013 3:16:22 PM

I cant wait to make these! my dad loves lemon bars

by redvelvetluv on 4/9/2013 5:33:42 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 4/9/2013 4:59:35 PM

thanks so much Hannah H. Smile im so excited im going to be sixteen! two people I know have birthdays close to mine
mine is august 5th this one girl I know her birthday is august 3 and my nephews is august 4 thanks again!
my mom wants to start planning the party early

No problem, Girly. Have fun and happy (early) birthday

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by redvelvetluv on 4/9/2013 12:26:10 PM

Hannah H.the seaweed salad sounds really good I was thinking I could make some shrimp dumplings maybye some grilled shrimp and some broccil with soy sauce I could have wasbi for those who like spicy things do you think cherry blossom plates and a cherry blossom table cloth would look nice? I also want to have meneki neko/lucky cat decorations maybe a statue?

Wow, Babe. That sounds like an awesome party!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by redvelvetluv on 4/9/2013 12:14:45 PM

my sweet sixteens theme is going to be a japanese/cherry blossom theme im going to have a sushi party tray shrimp tempura scallop tempura shrimp summer rolls rice balls with a smoked salmon cream cheese and cucumber filling what other foods/appetizers could I make? for drinks green tea or whatever the guests want for dessert Mochi ice cream and a japanese strawberry shortcake

Hey Girl, that actually sounds really good. If you want to stay with the same theme, I love seaweed salad (which is UBER healthy) or calamari salad. Still, you might want to have a few snack for those who aren't into the whole raw fish thing.

Hannah H.