4 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach 😎.

4 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps 🙌#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

5 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

In the News: Exercise really does calm you down

Still feelin’ a little too lazy to hit the gym? Just in case, here’s yet another reason why working out should be a priority. Exercise actually proves...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have looked up ways to gain more self-confidence and I have found that yoga is one of the biggest things girls say is the best thing to do. I have looked at a lot of websites, and they all say what yoga posture to do, but not how to do it. Have any websites that could help? Thanks!!!

hey! there are a lot of free yoga videos on sites like youtube or google video. good luck Smile

Helen S.

by princesslily on 4/11/2013 8:56:32 PM

Please answer this
I put my password on the school computer and I forget it and know I'm in big trouble how can I get rid of this problem pleasssse help

Hey Girl, your teacher should have a record of your password. Ask her, and it shouldn't be a big deal.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Galah on 4/11/2013 12:57:15 PM

thanks Hannah H. but I would feel so uncomortable telling the doctor I know its normal to have relief after you pee but this is different thanks for the advice

no problem, Girlie.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by redvelvetluv on 4/11/2013 11:48:27 AM

this is very strange and you can hide this comment

Hey Girl, I'm sorry but I have no idea how to answer that or even have a clue about why or how that could be happening. It's normal to feel relief after you urinate, but that should be all. Maybe try going a little more often, but if you want someone to tell you exactly what's up, go talk to your doctor.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by redvelvetluv on 4/11/2013 8:51:33 AM

I hate going to the doctors it makes me so nervous and uncomortable when I know I have to go I feel sick to my stomach also I feel like iv been dropping weight I recently became a pescetarian iv been one for three months now I weighed 115 then I dropped down to 113 to 110 now I only weigh 109 im not trying to lose weight im 15 and 5 5 in a half is 109 normal weight for my height and age?

Hey girl! Losing weight isn't necessarily a bad thing, especially if you've had a diet change. What's important is whether you feel healthy or not. If you don't, I would try to work some more protein and calcium into your diet. 109 is slightly underweight for your height and age, but not so much that you should be too worried about it.
Florence N.

by redvelvetluv on 4/10/2013 10:52:56 AM

Exercise really does help!!!!!!!!!!!!! It got me through alot of tough times in my life. I take this article to heart. LOVE IT!

by <3qtpiecatherine<3 on 4/9/2013 10:02:40 PM

Moderator!
WHEN are the winners for the Unremember contest announced?

Hey kikikim8, check back Friday girly. I think they should be posted then. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kikikim8 on 4/9/2013 7:49:54 PM

This is another great reason!!!

by bookworm2000 on 4/9/2013 5:28:47 PM

No time for a long jog after school? Just aim for a 15-min jaunt, but run a little faster than you normally would!

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

I need eight glasses of water a day to be healthy.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.