AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

Is it worth 'fessing your feelings to your crush?

There's this guy I have liked for a long time. He knows that I like him, but I haven't come out and told him. If I brought...

So there is this guy I like and I thought he liked me. Then he started dating my friend. When they broke up I felt like i should tell him that I like him, but i got nervous he still acts really weird around me. I totally feel like telling him but Im afraid his friends are gonna make fun of me. Most of my friends already know that I like him. So i thought it would be ok. But then he started saying that apparently he and I are "BEST friends." I know he is just joking but its really awkward. Then when i was really ready to tell him. His friends wrote a fake note from him with a fake phone number on it and they were gonna give it to me. Frown I dont know what to do

by Allie 999 on 4/20/2013 6:30:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
1 there's this guy I've liked for two years who I thought liked me but then he stopped talking to me but I can't let him go I love him yet he ignores me 2 there's this other guy that I liked and I was almost positive he liked me to then this mean girl told him I liked him and he said I was weird and he would never date me so I let go of him and now he is being nice again, he flirts, looks at me in the eye when we talk, he always has to ask me for a pencil and if he loses it he gives me one, he is hilarious and knows exactly how to make me laugh, when I sit next to him he always inches closer till we are touching every single day this happens in Spanish. but I'm afraid of getting hurt again 3 I'm feeling like I'm not good enough cuz guys never ever like me, never even had a guy ask me out and I'm 15. Help please!?!?! I'm so confused an unsure how to handle this all! HELP?! Thank you so much!

Hey! I felt the exact same way you did when I was younger and you know what? it got better. I'm actually really glad now that I didn't have a bunch of insignificant bfs in middle school and high school. You'll meet someone really substantial when you're older. Good guys are worth the wait. You don't need a boyfriend to validate you. Read books, have fun, and get to know who YOU are before you worry about boys.

Helen S.

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 4/20/2013 1:17:11 PM

So there's this guy who likes me, and I like him back. I want to tell him that I like him, but I'm... kind of scared. I asked my mom if I should tell him, and she said no, because what if soon after I tell him I stop liking him? Then I'll just have to find a way to tell him that I'm over him. Also, I'm worried that if I do tell him, it will ruin our friendship. I'm so confused, what do I do?

by gracesurfer on 4/20/2013 10:45:41 AM

by Emilicious on 4/20/2013 1:02:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
my boyfriend kisses my hand..... alot. He loves smelling like my pens and pencils and stuff too. What does that all mean? I read online it just means that they care deeply for you. Do you know what the true meaning of all that is? Do you think it means he wants to kiss me?

Hey girlie,

I think it just means he likes you, I wouldn't try to read deeper into it! Smile

Meghan D.

by hottie1250 on 4/20/2013 12:03:28 AM

I've gotten myself into an awkward and complicated situation... one of my good guy friends (we'll call him B) asked me to go to prom with him about a month ago and I said yes, as friends. (I only think of him as a friend and um... I actually have a crush on his best friend...) Anyways one of my other friends asked me if I liked B as more than a friend and I told him no, then he said that B only liked me as a friend. However, lately it seems like B does like me as more than a friend and I'm really uncomfortable with the whole situation. B's friends are always teasing us and I'm trying to make it clear that we're just friends but I'm not doing a very good job of it. We're all graduating in June and I want to stay friends with him but how can I make it really clear that we're only friends without hurting his feelings if he does like me? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

If he said he doesn't like you as more than friends and you have made it clear that you are only going together as friends, I don't think you need to do anything else right now. If he said he doesn't like you, I would believe him, even if he does have a flirty nature! If he does tell you that he likes you, just be clear that you like spending time with him but that you want to stay just friends. It would be better to be honest with him than to lead him on!

Meghan D.

by candgrl on 4/19/2013 9:54:41 PM

Yay I have my crushes # I'm soooo happy

by mdenty on 4/19/2013 9:10:26 PM

MOD
Lynae P. I don't know how i feel about him...

Hey gigglerainbow50, well if you tell him no in a nice way, he shouldn't feel bad. Maybe explain to him how you'd rather just go with your girls. There's nothing wrong with that. You could even dance with him at least once at the semi. What's worse? Doing something you don't want to do for someone else and being in a bad mood, not enjoying the dance? or Gently telling him no, enjoying yourself and still interacting with him at the dance? Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by gigglerainbow50 on 4/19/2013 7:44:06 PM

MOD
I've written before about a guy...let's call him Kevin. Everyone thinks he likes me, even his friends, when they bring it up he always changed the subject. My friend was talking to me and she got on the subject of, what if "Kevin" ask you to semi???(Dance). I am nervous i would feel bad if i said no, and because of that i would say yes but i dont know how i feel about that. I'm scared! What would i do? What should i do? Please Help!

Hey gigglerainbow50, so you don't like Kevin? Or would you being saying no because you're too nervous to be his date?

Lynae P.

by gigglerainbow50 on 4/19/2013 6:58:37 PM

Haha, my bestie just told me that my guy friend used to like me...I was his first crush..AWKWARD! AND SHE HEARD IT FROM THE GUY I LIKE!! Ugh...hahaa

by LLL328 on 4/19/2013 6:26:39 PM