9 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

10 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

11 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Fast fixes: 3 products that'll fix your blemish overnight

It’s your worst nightmare: a bad breakout the night before a big day. You need a skin fix, and you need it fast! But cramming to cancel...

Mod mod mod
Okay so I have absolutely NO acne on my face at all...however I have extremely embarrassing acne on my back. It's on my shoulder blades and down my spine. I'm so embarrassed by this and I always cover it up. I don't want to be living with not being able to wear my bathin suit and tank tops confidently. And I've pretty much tried everything possible to get rid Of it. Plus I have alot of scars from acnes passed. Any ideas on remedies that I could use? Please please help me!!

Hey! The best thing to do would be to consult a dermatologist, but you can also check out these tips. I hope they're helpful! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/02/09/eliminate-back-acne.aspx Helen S.

by Prettylilly4 on 7/20/2013 12:31:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD I used to have zits all over my face and I used to pop them and I have scars all over my forehead. The zits are coming back and now I have zits and scars and red spots. All I have is the three steps for proactive it doesn't really work and I can't buy any more face cleansers and I'm trying to get my skin clear of scars and pimples before the forth of july! Pleazzze help:'(

Hey girlie, use a facial scrub to exfoliate your skin. That'll help take care of the scarring. If the proactiv isn't working, stop using it. Instead wash your face in the morning and before bed. Use a toner, you can mix apple cider vinegar with water to make your own. And use a spot treatment or toothpaste on your zits overnight.

Lauren T.

by lexidexi00 on 7/1/2013 5:11:35 PM

mod mod mod thanksSmile im 10 but i really want to babysit i have mothers helped and took care of a few babys (cousins) i am really good with kids and i think i have the skills for babysitting! do you have any recomedations for buisness cards, getting the word out there and talking to my old teacher to babysit not mothers help any more ( shes about to have a baby so its perfect)

Heygirlie,youcouldalsocheckatyourlocalcommunitycenter--mostplaceshaveababysittingcourseyoucantaketomakesureyouknowaboutthingslikesafetyandfirstaid.Youcouldtalktothepeopleyou'vebeenamother'shelperforandseeiftheyarelookingforasitter,orandyoucouldasyourmomaboutputtingfliersonacommuniytybulletinboardinyourareaoradvertisinginyourneighborhood.Andifyouknowsomeonewhoneedssittinglieke you suggested, that's great too!

Meghan D.

by avagurl on 6/27/2013 9:44:03 PM

mod mod mod so im going to bend with my dad sister and 2 boy cousins... im 10 and i need some new clothes im a pear shape and im 5'1 and i dont know what type of shirts and shorts i should wear to flatter my body and... so i like this boy but im know im too young to date but i want to be friends but im probally going to be leaving my school the same one that he goes too in december or januaryFrown how should i become friends... or just become closer

Heygirlie,Maybeyoucouldtrybermudashortsora-line/fullskirtsandcutetopsthatshowoffyourfigure!Youcanalwaysaskthesalespeopleforrecommendationsfromtheirstores--it'stheirjob!YoucouldgettoknowhimbytalkingtohimatlunchorafterschoolaboutcasualtopicslikeTVoryourfavoriteclasses,oryoucouldsetupastudydatetogether.Onceyougettoknoweachotherasfriends,youcanmoveonto other topics!

Meghan D.

by avagurl on 6/27/2013 9:19:20 PM

MODMOD

I have darker skin on my upper lip and would like to know how to turn it to its original color?

Heygirlie,itistotallyn ormaltohavedifferentcolorsonyourlips,sodon'tworryaboutitatall!ItmaketsyoudspecialSmile

Meghan D.

by quebear on 6/27/2013 9:11:34 PM

I have clear skin well sort of all my freckles are taking away the clear skin look. How do i make my skin look clearer without putting concealer or something like that on my freckles. I love them but the just take that clear skin look away.Help!

by gibsonariana on 6/25/2013 2:32:40 PM

MOD MOD
I have a really bad sunburn and I already put Aloe Vera on it and some baby oil. Any other ways I can get rid of this fast?

Hey girl, just keep putting it on. It just takes a little time.

lauren r.

by _mahomieforlife on 6/22/2013 10:28:05 PM

Clean and Clear works amazingly. Its like, the best. It works miracles. I'll put it on my face at night then the next morning, I have clear skin. I also like it because it doesn't have an odor or make my eyes burn. Its probably one of the best.

by 1DerfulGirl on 6/20/2013 10:38:58 PM

Try Persa Gel 10 by Clean and Clear! It's about $6 and it works SUPER fast.

by mkondritz on 6/19/2013 12:47:13 PM