5 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

6 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

9 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Snag Bella Thorne's June/July cover look

Branch out from your go-to sundress and get creative with shorts, neon and denim—the Bella way. Our June/July cover girl shakes things up with a fun look...

MOD MOD MOD.
I won the GL moms contest on IG, and it said to email you guys, but I haven't got a reply yet! Frown I just wanted to be able to let my mom order some make up on Mother's Day.

Hey girlie, try sending another e-mail to make sure that they saw it. And hopefully your mom will be able to order her makeup soon.

Lauren T.

by Rainbowpuke99 on 5/12/2013 8:35:25 PM

Omg bella has an awesome sense of style!

by emma567 on 5/12/2013 2:49:40 PM

luv the denim vest!

by emma567 on 5/12/2013 2:48:35 PM

I'm planning on ordering a mascara but I'm having a hard time choosing one
there both Asian mascaras the first one is from Korea and has 3 steps you can change the dial to pick what style you want your lashes to be for example step 1 is pure incocent lashes
the other mascara is from Japan and is for volume they both have good reviews
I can't decided which one should I choose?

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure which one would be best for your lashes--maybe you could ask a stylist or beautician which would be better for you or try to get a sample at a local beauty store to see which one you like better. You could also see if any of your friends have tried them and ask which one they like better!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 5/11/2013 9:42:09 PM

mod mod mod!
ok, i know this is a wierd article to post this on, sorry.
Whenever I shave my armpits, they always burn afterwards. I'm not alyrgic to anything! It doesn't do this when I shave my legs, just my pits. I don't use any scented products or a lot of deoderant, so why are they burning like this?!? help!

Hey girl, its just razor burn - its a sensitive area. Try using lotion right before you shave and after.

lauren r.

by rainbowvampire on 5/11/2013 11:12:16 AM

CALLING ALL DOG LOVERS
Hi! If you love dogs and can't believe how loyal they can be, come join the club, "RIP Hachiko" !!!! His master died, but Hachiko still waited faithfully for his master at the train station for 10 whole years before he died himself. This is a sad, yet inspiring story about a dog! If you are a fan of Hachi or LOVE DOGS COME JOIN TODAY!!!!

by ralinia on 5/11/2013 9:56:06 AM