11 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

11 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

17 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Tune into summertime with our ultimate summer playlist

Spring isn’t quite over yet, but we’re already looking forward to rockin’ and raging at all those upcoming summer block bashes. That’s why we’ve put together a...

I have and know most of these songs!!!!!!!!

by Katherink on 5/14/2013 10:21:24 PM

"Tim McGraw" by Taylor Swift always keeps me going through summer.

by supersingershannon on 5/14/2013 9:51:26 PM

I HEART ALL THESE SONGS. I can't get Selena Gomez Come and Get It out of my head. I love that song. I can't wait for summer as well! <3

by girly2468 on 5/14/2013 5:34:39 PM

I hate it when songs I like are ruined by the radio playing them 24/7

by puella94 on 5/14/2013 4:26:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My sis is mad at me because I downloaded the Demi lovato album that she got on my fams account. She says its because I'll over play it, but I nicely explained that I won't. But she's still being really mean to me.

Hey girlie! That doesn't sound fair. Just tell her that you like the album a lot (I do too!) and that you know that overplaying an album totes ruins it, so you'll be sure not to. If she keeps being mean, just flatter her by saying that you really enjoy her taste in music and she should see that as a compliment, not an attack. If she's still really annoying and won't leave you alone about it, try listening to different music. My current faves are Selena Gomez and Justin Timberlake! Happy listening! Smile xx

Hannah M

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/14/2013 3:15:45 PM

Heart Attack is such an addicting song, I'm constantly listening to it, haha Come & Get It is really catchy too

by maggie183 on 5/14/2013 12:28:30 PM

Do your parents have Facebook accounts?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!