AN HOUR AGO Check out how one girl is standing up against an unfair dress code: http://t.co/Ma5nb8RWIY pic.twitter.com/zsR5j5j4Hy

2 HOURS AGO Have you checked out @onedirection's new single as a foursome?: http://t.co/jkLqxpXlPd pic.twitter.com/Ah9gvdHTPb

3 HOURS AGO All those DIY facials may be doing some damage: http://t.co/g9NNZRrerU pic.twitter.com/60NZrCdCwX

COMMENTS

Tune into summertime with our ultimate summer playlist

Spring isn’t quite over yet, but we’re already looking forward to rockin’ and raging at all those upcoming summer block bashes. That’s why we’ve put together a...

I have and know most of these songs!!!!!!!!

by Katherink on 5/14/2013 10:21:24 PM

"Tim McGraw" by Taylor Swift always keeps me going through summer.

by supersingershannon on 5/14/2013 9:51:26 PM

I HEART ALL THESE SONGS. I can't get Selena Gomez Come and Get It out of my head. I love that song. I can't wait for summer as well! <3

by girly2468 on 5/14/2013 5:34:39 PM

I hate it when songs I like are ruined by the radio playing them 24/7

by puella94 on 5/14/2013 4:26:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My sis is mad at me because I downloaded the Demi lovato album that she got on my fams account. She says its because I'll over play it, but I nicely explained that I won't. But she's still being really mean to me.

Hey girlie! That doesn't sound fair. Just tell her that you like the album a lot (I do too!) and that you know that overplaying an album totes ruins it, so you'll be sure not to. If she keeps being mean, just flatter her by saying that you really enjoy her taste in music and she should see that as a compliment, not an attack. If she's still really annoying and won't leave you alone about it, try listening to different music. My current faves are Selena Gomez and Justin Timberlake! Happy listening! Smile xx

Hannah M

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/14/2013 3:15:45 PM

Heart Attack is such an addicting song, I'm constantly listening to it, haha Come & Get It is really catchy too

by maggie183 on 5/14/2013 12:28:30 PM

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.