3 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

3 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

4 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/6XowTqoaUW

COMMENTS

Tune into summertime with our ultimate summer playlist

Spring isn’t quite over yet, but we’re already looking forward to rockin’ and raging at all those upcoming summer block bashes. That’s why we’ve put together a...

I have and know most of these songs!!!!!!!!

by Katherink on 5/14/2013 10:21:24 PM

"Tim McGraw" by Taylor Swift always keeps me going through summer.

by supersingershannon on 5/14/2013 9:51:26 PM

I HEART ALL THESE SONGS. I can't get Selena Gomez Come and Get It out of my head. I love that song. I can't wait for summer as well! <3

by girly2468 on 5/14/2013 5:34:39 PM

I hate it when songs I like are ruined by the radio playing them 24/7

by puella94 on 5/14/2013 4:26:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My sis is mad at me because I downloaded the Demi lovato album that she got on my fams account. She says its because I'll over play it, but I nicely explained that I won't. But she's still being really mean to me.

Hey girlie! That doesn't sound fair. Just tell her that you like the album a lot (I do too!) and that you know that overplaying an album totes ruins it, so you'll be sure not to. If she keeps being mean, just flatter her by saying that you really enjoy her taste in music and she should see that as a compliment, not an attack. If she's still really annoying and won't leave you alone about it, try listening to different music. My current faves are Selena Gomez and Justin Timberlake! Happy listening! Smile xx

Hannah M

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/14/2013 3:15:45 PM

Heart Attack is such an addicting song, I'm constantly listening to it, haha Come & Get It is really catchy too

by maggie183 on 5/14/2013 12:28:30 PM