Bridget M.

is modding

7 MINUTES AGO #QUIZ! Which Taylor Swift song is the story of your life? http://t.co/EClku304Oz

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 wins an Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day DVD from Disney Studios HE: http://t.co/Wa9pbnrBwH

2 HOURS AGO This 15-year-old makes over $480,000 a year... http://t.co/SH98IhhTK7

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

Woah! This week’s Hollywood gossip is crazier than ever. A lot of drama went down with some of our fave celebs—some totally sad (what’s going on with...

i still love justin bieber but i also love taylor swift and one direction lol Smile

by luv798 on 5/24/2013 6:16:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hi,
Today I found a note that says "(my name) sucks" written on the bathroom. Should I tell a teacher, a friend?? I returned to the washroom only to find it had been erased. I have a lot of friends and as far as I know I have no enemies. I am very friendly and when I had to quit things with a friend who had been stringing me along it had been a challenge. Anyways when we were put on the same soccer team we began to talk,text etc. But the writing looked exactly like hers and her best friend (my replacement). What do I do?
HELP!!!

Hey babe, I'm sorry this happened. Try not to let it get you down! Girls can be mean sometimes, but don't sweat it. You have plenty of true friends that have your back. If you want to talk it out with an adult, you can totes go to a parent or teacher. You could even talk about it with a friend if you just need to vent. xo

Caroline M.

by crosbygal87 on 5/24/2013 3:52:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hi,
HELP!!!

Caroline M.

by crosbygal87 on 5/24/2013 3:52:21 PM

I'm glad Justin Bieber got boos from the crowd. I am in awe that people STILL are gaga over him. Sad

by epicforevs on 5/24/2013 3:09:20 PM

TAYLOR IS NOT COUNTRY SHE IS POP ok?

by Ralinia on 5/24/2013 2:56:29 PM

Taylor isn't country!!!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/24/2013 1:09:00 PM

Girls Life, TAYLOR SWIFT is not country anymore she is pop!!!

by RubySparkle on 5/24/2013 12:39:26 PM

Seeing stuff like this about Taylor Swift makes me like her so much more...Lol. Anyone else see the gif on tumblr were Justin and Selena kissed and she stuck her tongue out? That cracked me up. As for Justin, I don't really care. I was never a "belieber".

by Chloe<3 on 5/24/2013 12:04:00 PM

I'm totally over JB. I mean I was never really a Beiber fan. It's really hard to take him seriously now because of all the things he has done. His music isn't bad at all and I can understand why people like it. I just have a feeling his career is going to go downhill sooner or later. :I
On the bright side I'm really excited for Lea Michelle's book! It sounds like it will be a good read! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/24/2013 11:10:53 AM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Book Club: Win an *exclusive* copy of The Isle of the Lost !

Win, read and review an advanced reading copy of The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz...and you might be featured in the next issue of GLCLICK HERE to enter.