9 HOURS AGO Yeah...don't do *this* with your crush on Facebook: http://t.co/FmVJRC3T3b

12 HOURS AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE

13 HOURS AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2

COMMENTS

Summer film fashions: Looks inspired by the latest flicks

Summertime means we can go out to the movies any night—not just on the weekends. But once we choose our ticket, there’s always one more thing on...

I ♥ City of Bones!

by lillyd123 on 5/29/2013 3:04:37 PM

by Emilicious on 5/28/2013 10:10:56 PM

Can't wait for City of Bones!!!

by -strawberry13 on 5/28/2013 7:25:20 PM

Campus Print is soo cute Smile I love the skirt! I really want to see Monsters University!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/28/2013 6:02:05 PM

the only ones I want to see here are After Earth and Monsters University

by hermionegirl12 on 5/28/2013 5:15:54 PM

Fashion FYI
Need any fashion help or ideas on how to dress for an occasion then just join this club! Also if you need advice on anything else you also can ask me here!!!!!!!!

by Abbison28 on 5/28/2013 4:08:35 PM

I ABSOLUTETLY CANT WAIT UNTIL CITY OF BONES COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!

by brbsbranum on 5/28/2013 3:34:43 PM

I hate the mortal instruments. Everything else on here is good. Mortal instruments is awful!

by 888689 on 5/28/2013 3:25:35 PM

What is the most essential item in your purse?

CLICK HERE for a free excerpt of crazy-suspenseful mystery Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!