2 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

3 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

4 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Summer film fashions: Looks inspired by the latest flicks

Summertime means we can go out to the movies any night—not just on the weekends. But once we choose our ticket, there’s always one more thing on...

I ♥ City of Bones!

by lillyd123 on 5/29/2013 3:04:37 PM

by Emilicious on 5/28/2013 10:10:56 PM

Can't wait for City of Bones!!!

by -strawberry13 on 5/28/2013 7:25:20 PM

Campus Print is soo cute Smile I love the skirt! I really want to see Monsters University!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/28/2013 6:02:05 PM

the only ones I want to see here are After Earth and Monsters University

by hermionegirl12 on 5/28/2013 5:15:54 PM

Fashion FYI
Need any fashion help or ideas on how to dress for an occasion then just join this club! Also if you need advice on anything else you also can ask me here!!!!!!!!

by Abbison28 on 5/28/2013 4:08:35 PM

I ABSOLUTETLY CANT WAIT UNTIL CITY OF BONES COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!

by brbsbranum on 5/28/2013 3:34:43 PM

I hate the mortal instruments. Everything else on here is good. Mortal instruments is awful!

by 888689 on 5/28/2013 3:25:35 PM