10 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

13 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

14 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession under $30: Perfect pedi/sandal pairings

It’s finally, finally warm out—which means I’m ready to break out my best sandals. But I wouldn’t dare step foot outside without perfecting my pedi/sandal match-up. I’m...

I love this! Now my summer is going to be the best one ever

by eveisawesome on 5/31/2013 7:45:07 PM

Thanks Lynae! That helped a lot! Thanks! Sure hope I c him working there again the next time we go there. He was super cute. Anyway thanks!

Hey Icecreamluver, yup no prob! Let me know if you have anymore questions. Trust me I know how scary it can be talking to your crush, especially in front of your dad lol. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 5/31/2013 7:29:26 PM

Mod? Lynae?
So if I'm at the store again and I c him but I'm with my dad again how am I suppose to talk to him with my dad there? I mean he would see me, :/

Hey Icecreamluver, mhmm this is a toughie. Maybe you can bring your dad into the convo. You could ask the guy "Hey do you go to (insert name of your school)? Dad doesn't he look like (name a random boy in your grade) he could be his brother?". Even though he may not go to your school or look like the boy, this is a way to start talking to him and your dad without being awkward. Think this might work? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 5/31/2013 7:02:08 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!
The cute guy I made eyecontact with at the grocery store? I couldn't talk to him. I was at the grocery store with my dad. That would have been too awkward! If I ever c him again which I probably won't or I c another cute guy what do I say???? Especially if he's a little older than me, I don't want to look stupid. What do I do? What do I say?

Hey Icecreamluver, if he works a the grocery store, ask him a question or get in his checkout line. If he's just a random cutie shopping head down the same aisle, and ask if he has ever had whatever you're about to get (chips, fruit, etc.) Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 5/31/2013 6:37:03 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!!
So I saw this super super cute guy at the grocery store working there and I looked at him and he looked at me and we made eyecontact and I held it for a few seconds but had to break it because I had to push the cart and had to keep moving to find what we needed. How can you tell if a guy was just looking back or what?

by Icecreamluver on 5/31/2013 4:57:28 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!!

Hey! I am sure he likes you just try talking to him!

Elizabeth K.

by Icecreamluver on 5/31/2013 4:56:50 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 5/31/2013 4:10:35 PM