AN HOUR AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Cute and Confident Caroline L.

Take a peek at the beauty tips from GL gal Caroline from Connecticut! This girl loves makeup and spends a lot of her in front of...

Are you supposed to use a blending sponge when applying concealer and bb cream? Or can you just use your fingers? Also, do you have to remove bb cream? I thought it was a moisturizer. Is it makeup?

Hey azuki, you can use either. Yup it's makeup and you can wash it off in the shower, with a wet cloth or face wipes. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by azuki on 7/22/2013 12:21:55 AM

i use the same mascara. good choses i use them all.

by Alexa:) on 7/18/2013 11:01:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I have quite dry legs, and I was wondering if you could recommend any products to help? Like body butters or moisturizers? Thank you xx

Hey girl! I like Neutrogena products and Aveeno products, but if you have especially dry skin you should try Cetaphil - it's specially formulated for dry skin. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by yasminnadia on 6/26/2013 7:45:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay I really need your help. My style is skater girl. I love wearing Vans sneakers, a girly shirt or tank top, girl jean shorts and a cap or snapback. Now my mom really isn't the biggest fan of it. She really wants me to be pure girly. She wants me to wear dresses and nice sandals, putting my hair in ponytails and stuff like that. When I do wear stuff like that I feel so uncomfortable and I don't like it. Should I just wear what my mom wants me to wear or should I stick to my style? Plz help! Thanks! <3

Hey girl! I would try talking it out with your mom! Maybe go shopping and buy a couple things you both think are super cute. It would be a great way to bond and as a bonus score some new clothes!

xo

Taeler L.

by Princess Keziyah on 6/19/2013 8:34:00 PM

I have that Sephora Mascara and I love it!

by j4zm09 on 6/19/2013 8:19:32 PM

OMGOMGOMG!!! Thank you so much!!! I came on just now, like I do every day and I saw my picture! At first I was really confused and I thought my phone might've glitched or something and put a photo from my camera roll onto the page or something! I don't even know, but then I realized it was meeeee!!! Thank you girls life! I'm so excited! This made my day!

by Carbearweel on 6/19/2013 8:02:06 PM

Caroline, you are super pretty! I hope you have an amazing daay. I definently agree with your makeup tips. Love it!

by <3qtpiecatherine<3 on 6/19/2013 7:54:22 PM