12 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

13 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

14 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Style inspo from our favorite Sarah Dessen characters

It’s no joke that Sarah Dessen fills our summer reads with real-life characters, adorable romances and can’t-put-down plot lines. Seriously, have you had a chance to check out...

Remy i guess

by emma567 on 7/25/2013 4:55:03 PM

I am reviewing The Moon and More for the paper and I am in love with it. Be sure to ask all your school and technology questions on my advice queen page. Smile

by linkin on 6/23/2013 2:17:57 PM

I love Sarah Dessen's books! She's such an awesome writer(: My favorites are Just Listen and Someone Like You(:

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/22/2013 4:12:47 PM

This is awesome thanks GL! I love Sarah Dessen's books and was really excited to see this! My favorite books by her are Along For The Ride and Lock and Key. I really like the outfit for This Lullaby though Smile

by skullhottie97 on 6/22/2013 2:10:26 PM

totally Emaline, cute but comfortable and casual just like me

by cutie00 on 6/22/2013 11:14:23 AM

I love Sarah Dessen's books. Just Listen, Along For The Ride, and Lock And Key are my favoritesSmile

by Dizzy Little Dreamer on 6/22/2013 3:37:26 AM

by Emilicious on 6/22/2013 12:46:09 AM

Love this! GL should do more book inspired outfits. I love the television inspired post but adding more book themed things would be awesome.

by Lalainya on 6/22/2013 12:26:02 AM

I <3 Eli from Along for the Ride!!!

by -strawberry13 on 6/22/2013 12:13:40 AM