AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

3 HOURS AGO In tonight's #BFW, Cyd+Shelby get into serious time-traveling trouble. Get your first look:

The 30 cutest summer shoes under $30

Who hasn’t gotten flip-flop fatigue already this summer? If you find yourself audibly sighing when you open your closet, we’ve found 30 (count ’em!) cute new pairs...

Hey chicas! Got an issue that needs an answer ASAP! Join ``Guide To A Fabulous YOU`` and get answers from boys, to school, to fashion and beauty usually within 24 hours! Check it out to get amazing answers from our awesome officers!

by coolkitten24 on 7/25/2013 4:07:59 PM

I'd love to see the tan lines I'll get wearing those gladiator sandals.

by jo_crox on 6/30/2013 1:21:18 AM

Modmodmod So for my Easter dress I got a pair of nude heels only like 2 1/2 -3 inches tall and I keep picking out outfits that go with them for church and she keeps saying, " we'll your black flats would go with that" ect. And every time we go shopping for shoes ill pick out a pair of heels the same height and she says no. She was even there when I got the shoes and she loved them and thought they would go good with my Easter dress. Anyways I don't know what's the big deal.

Hey GL girl! The hard truth is, wearing heels for easter and church isn't always the polite thing to do. Flats are actually more appropriate, so take your mom's advice and wear a great pair of flats. If you really like your heels, ask your mom if you can wear them to your school's formal dance or a nice dinner party in the future- heels have their place, but sometimes they're just not the right type of footwear. And if you don't like your black flats, invest in a pair of red flats or super cute sparkly ones- flats can be just as cute as heels (and they're easier to walk in)!

by savannah246 on 6/26/2013 3:09:20 PM

I just started wearing makeup, mascara and lipgloss. Do you have any tips for applying eyeliner? (I fail so bad) Also, what is a good starter eyeliner? Thx in advance

Lynae P.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 6/24/2013 12:52:26 AM

by Emilicious on 6/24/2013 12:22:58 AM

I really like the sandals and the some of the flats, its just that time of the year for them. So many of them are reasonablly priced.

by fashionqn on 6/23/2013 5:31:11 PM

*****Calling all Oncers*****
~This new club is Perfect for you! It's called Once.upon.a.time and it's for all Oncers, whether you've watched all the episodes, or whether you watched like 3.~
^^^^^Positions are open!^^^^^
You can post theories, fanfic, and more!
This will be a great way to keep yourself busy during the hiatus! (since the show will return in the fall.)
<3 Smile See you there!

by pandasrock292 on 6/23/2013 8:10:31 AM

Add a little edge to your fall style by wearing gloves with open fingers. Cool—and totally cozy.
What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?