18 MINUTES AGO What's this week got in store for ya? Peep your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/bL77yHP6ZX

AN HOUR AGO We cannot confirm (or deny) that @rydelR5 loves pistachio + honey graham icecream—and might be on the new cover of GL coming out this Fri :)

2 HOURS AGO #BeautyTip —how to use salt to spice up more than just your food: http://t.co/eQfEIc8uPQ

COMMENTS

Ooh! Aah! Aww!

I met this boy that has a boat on the same dock as me. He's so sweet and nice. On this past July 4th, we...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
My comments haven't been posting lately and I just posted on a profile so I wanted to make sure it worked! I'm not going to have access to a computer for a week so I just wanted to make sure it posts..thanks I appreciate it!!<3

Hi! Well this post worked, I'm not sure about the other ones, but they do take a little time to go through the system, so if they don't post right away, don't worry. xx

Hannah M

by maggie183 on 7/29/2013 9:31:10 AM

oh my gosh so sweet <3 ";" so lovey dovey

by poplove1016 on 7/16/2013 11:57:58 AM

Awwww! She is lucky.

by LilacBallerina on 7/8/2013 12:51:26 PM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:24:37 AM

For entering in today's giveaway, is the number out waist size, or leg length? Also, if we want to win them for someone we know, could we enter multiple different sizes?

Hey girlie,

Yes, that is your
waist size, but I think you can only enter one size per entry, so I would put
your own and encourage your friends to enter themselves!

Meghan D.

by Xxlovedreamerxx on 7/5/2013 12:04:27 AM

by Emilicious on 7/2/2013 9:10:24 PM

Yesterday, the Canada Day fireworks were cancelled, I was very angry Frown I ran into my bf though, so it wasn't waste of time Smile Still, I wish that there were fireworks

by hermionegirl12 on 7/2/2013 5:39:17 PM

Awwe that is too sweet

by #1partier on 7/2/2013 4:57:23 PM

LUCKY

by myfatsquirrel on 7/2/2013 4:50:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I like this guy a lot and he's kinda rude to me my friend said he called me annoying, creepy, and immature. But at our dance comp. (yes, he is a dancer) he came up to me and said he saw a group with my same costume and said "Wouldn't it be weird if they had the same song as you." and I am like umm sure. (Trying to play hard to get and still kind of mad about the previous stuff) and he was like haha yeahh and I said "Umm bye now." and walked off. But why would he come up to me and talk to me about something so random if he 'hates' me??
Please help meSmile Thank you boo

Hey girl! This cutie sounds like no good. Chances are, if he
was mean to your friends, he’ll be mean to you too. Stay away!

Melissa T.