10 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

13 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

14 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Pretty in Pink Brenna L.

Read all about GL gal brenxlx from Arcanum, OH and how she’s sharpening up her makeup skills. Read on to find out how to get...

Can you please suggest a waterproof concealer? Thnx! btw is Maybelline dream lumi concealer waterproof?(I want to know from your experience)

Hey chica! I haven't used that concealor, but most concealors who advertise as waterproof are pretty good at staying put.  Unfortunately, no concealor is going to be perfectly waterproof, so if you're planning on splashing away in the water all day long, you might want to bring some extra for touch ups or just stick to the SPF!

xoxo

Kate G.

by azuki on 7/19/2013 4:39:29 AM

that awkward moment when all these products are really bad for you. Can someone say parabens?

by hamsterlvr on 7/18/2013 8:23:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I get insecure about my smile. I have a gap in my teeth and HATE it! I think its ugly. I have to loose 2 more teeth before braces too. Ugh. What do you think about teeth with gaps?

Hey hun! I think teeth with gaps are actually in-style. I
also don’t think you’re ugly- and you shouldn’t either. If you really are
bothered by this, you can always look into braces, but do me a favor, and
before you do, look up pictures of Anna Paquin and Lara Stone.

Melissa T.

by Rissa Kay on 7/18/2013 4:39:05 PM

i used the facial wash and it didnt work at all for me and i have alot of acne it mademe break out more

by nickisongz on 7/11/2013 12:41:40 PM

My bangs are pretty much grown out. I'm getting bored with my hair, so i want something new! I had blunt bangs but they were a lot of work. I want new bangs but with less work. What style would be best. BTW I have very thick long hair and i don't want to change the length. THX!

Hey girl, try side bangs. In the summer it's really hard to keep bangs looking good because of all the sweat, humidity, etc. Maybe try growing them out this summer and in the fall try a new bang style.

lauren r.

by ColosalMascara on 7/10/2013 8:46:54 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Hi I asked this question on another post but it was a day ago and it wasn't uploaded or answered so I thought it would be ok to ask again on a newer post.When I enter a contest on here more times do my odds improve or do they only count one time you enter?Thanks!Smile

Hey girl, pretty sure they only count the one time you enter. I wouldn't over do it. Smile

lauren r.

by mizly on 7/10/2013 6:31:44 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!

How can I have a fun birthday party, while it is still at home? I'm inviting a few friends, but my mom says no sleepover, and going out and renting places is just really expensive. I was thinking people could come over at around 2 or something, and we could go see a movie, get ice cream, go to a park, etc. IDK, it just doesn't sound like a fun party to me.

Hey girl, themed parties are the best. Instead of renting a different place, bring a different place to you! ie hawaii themed and maybe rent a slip and slide and make cool homemade pops and fun crafts. Tons of stuff you can do for an at-home party.

lauren r.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/10/2013 5:44:49 PM

CALLING ALL IPOD OWNERS or anyone who loves music!!! Come join the club "ipod owners" We talk about anything music related!

by Ralinia on 7/10/2013 2:57:06 PM

i love your facial wash. i use it myself!

by sparkles909 on 7/10/2013 1:41:45 PM

You look so prettyyyy!! : )

by sweetie99 on 7/10/2013 1:13:05 PM

I kind of sneak makeup on. It's not because of my mom, she's the one that buys me the makeup! It's because of my older sister, she wants to be the only daughter wearing makeup, Eyeroll!!! But, here's what I do:
I put on my Covergirl simply powder foundation.
I put on a tan, sparkly shade of eyeshadow from my JLB makeup box, which is barely visible to the naked eye.
I put on my N.Y.C. Sutton Place Peach cheek glow.
I out on my N.Y.C. clear mascara.
And I usually finish off with my Champagne Celebrations: Strawberry Bellini Lipgloss.

by abbyrocks1998 on 7/10/2013 1:10:27 PM