8 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

11 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

12 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Can you be too flirty?

None of my boyfriends ever take me seriously or trust me because I’m a “big flirt.” What should I do? Dear Flirt, Should you tone down...

I would like to ask a question but I don't know how to send it to Carol. Help?

Hey girlie, go to this page and choose Dear Carol as the subject http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx?t=advice.

Lauren T.

by sportsbeautylife on 7/28/2013 6:55:19 PM

MOD

I have been flirting with this guy and I just found out he is much older. Frown He flirted back and now I have a serious crush on him to where I think about him in romantic ways. What can I do to keep from thinking about him like that because it is doing me no good?

Thanks for helping.

Hey! You have to move on from this guy. I know it's hard, but just try to concentrate on other things for a while, like your friends or an activity you love. It's tough now but every day your life will bring you something new to learn about or help with or share with someone, and when you make the most of your days, the hurt will go away even sooner than you think. I hope this helps girl! Smile

Helen S.

by fashionqn on 7/27/2013 5:06:35 PM

My friend Jane has a huge crush on this guy Jacob. She (bravely) asked for his number at a band thing a few months ago and he gave it to her, but they don't text because when she tried to text him, the convo was short or he wouldn't text back for a day or 2 and when he did, it would be something like "sorry I was busy" or "sorry lost my charger". Jane has tried to talk to Jacob but they had short talks in person. Jacob is very popular and outgoing in band, with many female followers, but he doesn't seem to talk to Jane much (or any of our friends). Jane has been feeling down because of it, and worst of all, I saw him with another girl from our school at Kohl's (it could've been his sister but idk). I have a bad feeling Jane doesn't have much luck, and so does Jane and our other friends, but when we try to help her move on she says she'd rather be sad or that she can't move on. Help!

Hey girl! You sound like a super caring friend for being so
worried about Jane! The best thing to do right now, though, is to let her get
over him on her own. It’s hard to change your mind about someone so soon, and
if she wants to keep talking to him, that’s her choice! Let her know that you’re
there for her if she wants to talk, and that’s really all ya can do!

Melissa T.

by 1cindercinder3 on 7/23/2013 1:14:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
everyon is saying that my crush likes me he even acts like it but he doesnt say anything about it. he does all these stuff but how do i know if he does like me? but we're quite close and share the same group of freinds so i dont want it to be awks :/

Hey girl,

Check out this GL article to try to decipher his feelings. xo

Caroline C.

by violet_music on 7/23/2013 10:40:59 AM

*MODMOD*
gift ideas for a one year anniversary with your bf?? thanks!!

Hey girl,

Check out these GL links for ideas-- some are holiday-realted, but most work year-round.

Caroline C.

by tennis1997 on 7/22/2013 10:36:13 AM

Yes you can be too flirty and give the mixed and wrong messages. The problem is knowing to stop, some guys you can flirt with and its no big deal and then you flirt with a guy and you cant get rid of him. Thats when you've known you have gone too far.

by fashionqn on 7/17/2013 4:19:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD! On my profile it says im being moderated. What does this mean? Thanks, Katie

Hey GL girl! No worries- profiles automatically default to private and sometimes it says it's being moderated. This GL page might help:

For your safety, profiles automatically default to private. To make it visible for all your blog buddies, click on “My Profile” to edit your profile page. Is the little box with "Keep My Profile Private" under Profile Visibility checked? Whoops! Simply uncheck the box and hit save. Now you can share your profile with all your friends!

Good luck, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by kaatiee457 on 7/17/2013 2:37:36 PM

I don't really flirt at all unless I already have a boyfriend. That's my problem.

by myfatsquirrel on 7/17/2013 2:05:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
How do I get a guys attention if he likes lots of girls? How do I stand out? Thank you!

Hey girlie! So I would talk to him sometimes, look cute, and just have fun. Try not to be super clingy and don't be afraid to do your own thing. He'll see you as more independent and fun, and want to hang around you! Hope this helps. xx

Hannah M