12 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

15 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

16 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Grab your first look at the new TV series Liv and Maddie

Planning on tuning in to Teen Beach Movie tomorrow night, July 19? Don’t switch the TV off when it’s done! Disney Channel will be premiering...

Hi Girlies do you love the famous dog Hachiko? or maybe your just a all around animal lover?
ether way you'll defiantly enjoy my club RIP Hachiko in the club we discuss the dog Hachiko talk about the movie Hachi a dogs tale give out helpful animal tips and make fun animal polls:
even if you haven't heard of Hachiko if your a animal lover you can still join
xoxoxo Smile

by redvelvetluv on 7/18/2013 9:42:56 PM

I am excited. I actually have moveed on from disney since hanna montana, I think we all have, but I want to see this

by sfluv on 7/18/2013 7:57:26 PM

It would have been better if they used actual twins instead of one actress :/

by kiwigirl777 on 7/18/2013 7:30:04 PM

OMG!!! The brother with black hair and glasses is my old librarian's son! Mr. Bragg was my favorite teacher and I can't believe his son Joey is on a TV show! I hope Joey will remember me when he becomes super famous! He,s from California like me! Helen S.

by kawai on 7/18/2013 6:27:54 PM

It looks pretty good as far as Disney Channel goes... it b so much better if they were actual twins, because now it just seems that much more fake.

by 4soccer27 on 7/18/2013 6:09:47 PM

Yay another great Disney show *sarcasm in use*

by #1partier on 7/18/2013 5:59:47 PM

This looks like an interesting show. I always wanted to be a twin when I was little. I just wish they didn't use the stereotypical twin that ones more girly and the others more of a tom boy or whatever. But I guess that's the whole point of the show. I might watch it online after it airs to see if its good or not.

by Chloe<3 on 7/18/2013 1:37:54 PM

looks good! i'll try to remember to watch it tomorrow.

by cats-r-the-best on 7/18/2013 11:19:53 AM

I think it would be better if they had used actual twins instead just one person and doing a ton of editing. But this looks pretty good.

by rachel9933 on 7/18/2013 11:12:05 AM