Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO #DearCarol, how do I stop my sister from outing me to my crush?! http://t.co/CJvueF4FsG

14 HOURS AGO .@KylieJenner rocks her leggings like a punk princess: http://t.co/iJ7QYk16il

15 HOURS AGO The new way to do your mani requires no nail polish at all: http://t.co/IauTWf0VbC

COMMENTS

3 bikinis you need to bring on vacay

It’s here! Your vacay is around the corner, and with that exciting realization comes an important decision. Which bikinis do you bring? We’ve sorted through...

mod mod mod!!! my mum wont really let me wear a bikini but when i have to i borrow one of my friends' but i want some of my one so how do i convince her to let me??

Hey chica! If you and your mom have talked about it in the past and she's already said no, the best thing to do it to stick with her rules.  Summer is almost over, so grab a super cute one piece on sale and approach the topic again next summer when you're older and see what your mom thinks.  xoxo

Kate G.

by musicgurl111 on 8/6/2013 10:23:44 AM

I love #1 and i own #2 i just luv the fringe look

by banana0902 on 7/30/2013 9:29:31 PM

I love number five!

by Casey_cookie on 7/26/2013 1:08:49 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!!
Thanks,
Cece

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/26/2013 11:44:33 AM

I love high waist binki bottoms! I dont know why.. I just think they have such a cool vintage look. Also, if you're not a fan of you're belly button sounds like a good go to.

by Chloe<3 on 7/26/2013 10:26:15 AM

by Emilicious on 7/26/2013 12:56:50 AM

Borrow an oversized oxford shirt from your dad and pair it with tights and a cute pair of boots. Add a skinny belt around the waist and you’ll instantly have an adorable shirtdress.

You're craving something sweet. What do you choose?

Win $100 in sporty-chic NFL gear (it's *so* easy!)

Ready to score? Just post an Instagram snap of yourself rocking your cutest gameday gear and tag #NFLglgirl for a chance to win a $100

NFLShop.com gift card! CLICK HERE for more.

No purchase necessary. For official contest rules,

CLICK HERE.