12 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

15 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

16 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

3 bikinis you need to bring on vacay

It’s here! Your vacay is around the corner, and with that exciting realization comes an important decision. Which bikinis do you bring? We’ve sorted through...

mod mod mod!!! my mum wont really let me wear a bikini but when i have to i borrow one of my friends' but i want some of my one so how do i convince her to let me??

Hey chica! If you and your mom have talked about it in the past and she's already said no, the best thing to do it to stick with her rules.  Summer is almost over, so grab a super cute one piece on sale and approach the topic again next summer when you're older and see what your mom thinks.  xoxo

Kate G.

by musicgurl111 on 8/6/2013 10:23:44 AM

I love #1 and i own #2 i just luv the fringe look

by banana0902 on 7/30/2013 9:29:31 PM

I love number five!

by Casey_cookie on 7/26/2013 1:08:49 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!!
Thanks,
Cece

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/26/2013 11:44:33 AM

I love high waist binki bottoms! I dont know why.. I just think they have such a cool vintage look. Also, if you're not a fan of you're belly button sounds like a good go to.

by Chloe<3 on 7/26/2013 10:26:15 AM