Bridget M.

is modding

34 MINUTES AGO 10 signs you're basicallllly Squidward Tenticles 😑http://t.co/zAcDxzkk9TT

1 HOURS AGO Super exciting news for #Jessie fans: http://t.co/wfO1CXlJyg

2 HOURS AGO Here's a BIG clue about GL's next cover girl (premiering next Fri!). Any guesses who *loves* this ice cream combo? pic.twitter.com/4vGeTaFTqq

COMMENTS

3 bikinis you need to bring on vacay

It’s here! Your vacay is around the corner, and with that exciting realization comes an important decision. Which bikinis do you bring? We’ve sorted through...

mod mod mod!!! my mum wont really let me wear a bikini but when i have to i borrow one of my friends' but i want some of my one so how do i convince her to let me??

Hey chica! If you and your mom have talked about it in the past and she's already said no, the best thing to do it to stick with her rules.  Summer is almost over, so grab a super cute one piece on sale and approach the topic again next summer when you're older and see what your mom thinks.  xoxo

Kate G.

by musicgurl111 on 8/6/2013 10:23:44 AM

I love #1 and i own #2 i just luv the fringe look

by banana0902 on 7/30/2013 9:29:31 PM

I love number five!

by Casey_cookie on 7/26/2013 1:08:49 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!!
Thanks,
Cece

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/26/2013 11:44:33 AM

I love high waist binki bottoms! I dont know why.. I just think they have such a cool vintage look. Also, if you're not a fan of you're belly button sounds like a good go to.

by Chloe<3 on 7/26/2013 10:26:15 AM

by Emilicious on 7/26/2013 12:56:50 AM

In love with Katy Perry? Check out her fave covergirl products at covergirl.com.

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE to vote in our Super Bowl style fash face off... and you could win a $100 NFLShop.com gift card!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!