1 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

2 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

3 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

3 bikinis you need to bring on vacay

It’s here! Your vacay is around the corner, and with that exciting realization comes an important decision. Which bikinis do you bring? We’ve sorted through...

mod mod mod!!! my mum wont really let me wear a bikini but when i have to i borrow one of my friends' but i want some of my one so how do i convince her to let me??

Hey chica! If you and your mom have talked about it in the past and she's already said no, the best thing to do it to stick with her rules.  Summer is almost over, so grab a super cute one piece on sale and approach the topic again next summer when you're older and see what your mom thinks.  xoxo

Kate G.

by musicgurl111 on 8/6/2013 10:23:44 AM

I love #1 and i own #2 i just luv the fringe look

by banana0902 on 7/30/2013 9:29:31 PM

I love number five!

by Casey_cookie on 7/26/2013 1:08:49 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!!
Thanks,
Cece

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/26/2013 11:44:33 AM

I love high waist binki bottoms! I dont know why.. I just think they have such a cool vintage look. Also, if you're not a fan of you're belly button sounds like a good go to.

by Chloe<3 on 7/26/2013 10:26:15 AM