7 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

8 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

9 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Lazy girl abs in 3 cinchy steps

We all want flat, toned bellies above our jeans, right? Right! But the thing is...crunches are boring. And sit-ups? Eh. Why can't we have a...

MOd MOD MOD!!!! Iv'e been using this workout for about 2 weeks now everyday and its doing nothing. Is there anything i can do to spice it up a bit? also, i am 11 years old, im 5 feet tall, and im.its mainly in my stomache area and i cant seem to shake it off,help?

Hey girl! Workouts can take up to a month to really see results.  Try trading it on and off with cardio, like running, to help you shake off any weight you want to get rid of.  xoxo

Kate G.

by kmiddings on 8/30/2013 9:44:29 AM

A great workout for abs is russian twists. They're a lot of work, but they're definately worth it!

by BigSashaM on 8/16/2013 8:33:51 PM

What are good workouts to lose fat around your thighs ? My uniform is really snug and I Dont feel comfortable in it. Is there any workouts you think I should do ?

Thanks xx

hey! check out these ideas:

Helen S.

by Katnissgirlonfire on 8/8/2013 6:26:34 PM

This is perfect and has already helped me! Thanks GL!

by puddinface7 on 8/8/2013 5:11:51 PM

Another good abs workout is to lie straight on your back , lifting your feet as close as you can to the ground with out touching it and just holding them there. For an extra challenge keep them in the same positing but try alternating your legs up and down in little patterns as if your swimming . Remember to keep your neck and back flat! I hope this helps 💕

by Vcr7 on 8/6/2013 2:26:06 PM

There are so many workouts out there!!! I have no idea which ones are right for me. I've seen workouts upon workouts targeting areas I want to improve but I never know which one to choose! How do I know?

Hey flamboe.80squeen, the only way to know is to try them. Try one for a month or two, and if it doesn't feel right switch to another. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by flamboe.80squeen on 8/4/2013 11:20:21 PM

Need advice!? Come contact me "vikiwasawoo" in the advice queens, and ill get back to you ASAP.! Xoxo (ps to gt good abs, flex while doing these exercises. And flex throughout the day just all the time you remember to.)

by vikiwasawoo on 8/4/2013 10:07:18 PM

I'm going to do crunches, squats and push-ups each day adding one more every day. For example 1st of August 1 crunch, 1 squat 1 sit up and so on Smile At the end of August I'll be doing 31 crunches, 31 squats and 31 push-ups Smile

by cleopatra300 on 8/2/2013 2:20:48 PM

I have about an inch of extra fat on my belly, and my school uniform is really tight, and i doesn't look to good on me. Is there a workout that can cut this fat out in the 3-4 weeks I have until school starts?

Hey chica! Any cardio workout is going to help- try running or just getting up and getting moving a few times a week.  Also, try eating healthier and drinking a ton of water- that can help ya lose weight, too! xoxo

Kate G.

by Amk9b1 on 8/2/2013 12:54:52 PM

definetly gonna try these

by ladybugg on 8/2/2013 9:45:49 AM

The cold winter air can really dry out your skin. But instead of lotion, try applying honey for 30 minutes before taking a shower.
You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

As long as my food's organic, it's healthier for me.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!