5 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

8 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

9 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

Summer may be coming to an end, but this week’s celeb gossip is hotter than ever. Wanna know which BFFs are having a little drama...

Zendaya`s new song is so awesome

by cece2018 on 8/23/2013 7:21:15 PM

I love Zendaya's new song! I also think Taylor should stop getting involved in Selena's business with Justin. Besides Justin seems to be dating someone else now!

by illm82456 on 8/17/2013 2:17:27 PM

ONE DIRECTION'S NEW SONG WAS LEAKED!!! Doesn't that qualify as celebrity news?

by jellybeans4119 on 8/16/2013 8:40:35 PM

I think Taylor Swift is right about the fact that Selena can do better than Justin. Although, "TSwizzle" could just tell Sel nicely that she thinks that Justin is bad news, instead of fighting about it.

by BigSashaM on 8/16/2013 8:26:38 PM

Ariana and Austin I bet will sound awesome!
Hey girls!
Please join my Club Help, its all about fashion and beauty, Stylr spy.
Thx! - Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 8/16/2013 8:01:23 PM

wowwwwww zendeya AWSOME

by lizlizliz on 8/16/2013 7:40:25 PM

never really liked the beiber. Selena could do better but taylor doesn't have any room to judge about selena's on again off again relationship when she's the one swinging from guy to guy constantly. less hurtful and more advisary words would be better coming form taylor

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/16/2013 7:35:21 PM

Taylor Swift is right, Selena can do way better than Justin Beiber. She needs to find someone else and it seems Justin already has.

by dancer995 on 8/16/2013 6:40:52 PM

To tell you the truth I was made when Jelena first started. I love Selena she's so talented. no offense to Beliebers but I never liked him.

by fashiongirl43 on 8/16/2013 6:12:25 PM

Hey! Need fashion advice or want to give it? Need help with the latest beauty trends or have some awesome hair and makeup tips you'd love to share? Then you should join my club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

There are positions open too! Join today for great advice! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/16/2013 5:52:19 PM