8 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

9 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

10 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Party food! Popcorn bar how-to

You and your besties have agreed on a movie and snuggled up in your sleeping bags. But there’s one thing left—a movie night’s best friend—popcorn. Swap your...

Mod Mod Mod!!!
How/can you take a shower or bath while your onyour period without using a tampon

Hey girl! Just take one like you normally would, you can wash off any blood, but there won't be that much as long as you aren't in the shower or bath for too long.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Sarah510 on 8/30/2013 11:29:23 AM

HEY!! Starting to fail school? Loosing everything? Join the club School Smarts for tips on school, organization and anything else at school! Check it out! Smile

by vummibear on 8/29/2013 6:00:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm throwing a party next week, and everything has been planned out, except for the menu.
I'm making the food and drinks and I'm vegetarian, and I don't want to have to prepare meat but i don't want everyone to be miserable eatting only veggies.
I've tried getting friends to bring things but all of them said no.
what should i do?

Hey girlie! Maybe your mom or dad could help you out if they eat meat.  You could do something like make your own pizzas and have crumbled bacon and pepperoni available for people to put on their pizzas if they want.  You can buy both of those prepackaged but then don't have to do anything but put them in a bowl! xoxo

Kate G.

by gingeriscute22 on 8/27/2013 11:04:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I had a sleepover last night with four other girls and I guess we were pretty loud on and off again. Now everybody is gone and I feel bad because my mom said shecould hear us a bunch of times and we were in the basement and they were two stories up. Also I saw my mom emailing her friend saying she hates sleepovers. I said I was sorry for being so loud. Should I be feeling so bad about this?

Hey girl! Maybe you could do something nice for your parents and apologize again.  Other than that, there's not much to do besides change your actions in the future.  Next time your friends are over, make sure that you guys are very quiet and being careful to not wake your parents up.   xoxo

Kate G.

by april0405 on 8/27/2013 12:35:41 PM

the SimpleCookingChannel on youtube has a better cookie crumble popcorn recipie. I love his food!

by gingerhalo1234 on 8/26/2013 9:35:42 PM

i love the old bay one

by jelly_bean on 8/26/2013 5:05:51 PM

I'm trying to put an outfit together for the first day of school but I'm having trouble because I don't know if a dress is too much for the first day. I want to look nice, but I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard. The dress I'm thinking about wearing is lace and kind of a neon coral color, and I was going to wear a denim jacket over it, with a thick belt at the waist. Also, jeans or pants of any kind are out of the question because it's so hot where I live. Thanks for the help!

Hey girl! Ask your friends what they're wearing- if they sound like they're going to look nice, your dress outfit sounds like a great idea! xoxo

Kate G.

by allison667 on 8/26/2013 12:17:11 PM

by Emilicious on 8/26/2013 1:21:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My friend and I are having a sleepover this saturday yay!But the thing is what can we do while she is here I went to her house today and we played two games went to the park went online for a tiny bit scootered.My mom might be able to drive us a few places but keep in mind we are picking her up at 12pm so their might not be many places to go before it gets dark.We don't wear makeup.Any ideas what we could do?Thanks!

Hey mizly, you two could watch movies, do each other's hair and nails, read, have a picnic, make prank calls and go shopping. Hope one of those work girly! Have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by mizly on 8/25/2013 9:58:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
One of the most popular girls in our grade gave me her number so we can chat. But the thing is we dont talk so i dont evn know who she really is. I want to txt her freely but still get to know her but how can i do tht without asking a bunch of questions or without it seeming like i planned the entire convo??

Hey yannarox, first relax. Try not to stress about the situation. Remember, she's just a girl, a person like you and me, so why be nervous? Second, start the convo like you would any other. When you are first meeting a person, you introduce yourself and ask them questions about themselves right?. So do that. You could text her "Hey (her name). It's (your name). What's up?" and take it from there. Third, be confident. You can do it girl! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.