8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

9 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

10 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

The quickest way to wake up your wardrobe

Dressing for the first month of school can be pretty tough. Not only are you tryin’ to impress your new friends, tough teachers and that...

mod mod mod
i am trying to find clothes that look good on me, but are also cheap because my family doesnt have a lot of money for clothes right now. what would you recommend for girls with a flat chest thats cheap?

by taylor kane on 8/31/2013 5:44:31 PM

HEY!! Starting to fail school? Loosing everything? Join the club School Smarts for tips on school, organization and anything else at school! Check it out! Smile

by vummibear on 8/29/2013 6:06:10 PM

I'm going back to school soon and I'm planning on a navy-and-white striped long sleeve shirt on my first day. I think that they'll go really well with a pair of white scalloped lace shorts. They're not too short or anything, but do you think they're school appropriate?

Hey girl! Since I don't know how long they are and I don't know what your school dress code is (everyone's is so different!), I'm not sure how they'd go over at you school, but it sounds cute! Run it by your mom first and see what she thinks.  xoxo

Kate G.

by rawrkat on 8/29/2013 2:04:24 PM

by Emilicious on 8/28/2013 12:21:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What is a good face cleanser for people with oily skin but also gets rid of blackheads. Right now I'm using neutrogena oil free acne wash but I still have lots blackheads. Any ideas?

Hey chica! Blackheads can be tough to get rid of.  Try using an exfoliator just where your blackheads are after you wash the rest of your face.  Neutrogena makes a great oil free one that you can pair with the acne wash you're using now! xoxo

Kate G.

by april0405 on 8/27/2013 9:52:50 PM

Mod Mod Mod I go to a private school but we are allowed to take band at the public school.I get ready in the morning, and go to band. Band (marching band) is out side and by the time I get back inside My hair looks bad I'm sweaty. I have only a 5 min bus ride back to the private school. what should I do/keep in my bag to still look good in only 5 min.

Hey Breill Perry, mhmm. Try putting your hair up into a bun or ponytail or a side/low braid. This was your hair won't get so sweaty since it's off your neck. Bring a brush with you too, to get rid of any kinks. Let me know how that works out for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.