Saved the best for last day
Want to help Oklahoma City? Here’s how
25 things to do before school lets out
Fash face off: Selena vs. Taylor
6 handbags every girl should own
Short shorts-approved moves for toned legs
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Get to work--Here are 25 fun things to do before school lets out: Click Here!
2 HOURS AGO Get toned legs to rock in those short-shorts all summer long: Click Here!
3 HOURS AGO Dream big this summer with our own DIY dream board: Click Here!
18 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
Trade in your boring, greasy mac 'n' cheese for this healthier pasta. Not only is it yummy, but its nutritional ingredients make it a great way to get a jump start on a healthier body for spring break!
What You'll Need:
1 pound linguini
1-10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 large cloves garlic
1/4 cup white flour
1 cups 1% or 2% milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon each: cayenne pepper and nutmeg
Freshly ground pepper
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese
What You'll Do:
1. Put water in large pot on to boil for the pasta.
2. Put thawed spinach in a colander to drain.
3. Peel the garlic and chop into tiny pieces.
4. In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil over medium high heat until melted.
5. Stir in garlic for about 30 seconds until soft, then whisk in the flour for a few seconds until bubbly.
6. Pour in the milk, add the spices, and lower the heat to mdeium.
7. Stir the sauce occasionally until thickened (about three minutes), then remove from heat.
8. Put the pasta in the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
9. While pasta is cooking, stir the spinach and cheese into the sauce and simmer for not more than two minutes or the spinach will be overcooked.
10. Drain the pasta well in a colander.
11. Put into a large bowl and pour on the sauce.
POSTED ON 3/5/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, healthy recipes
this sounds pretty yummy! im a pasta lovin babe
by LMann96 on 3/6/2010 12:24:41 AM
Wow this actually sounds pretty good!!!!
by Khleo16 on 3/5/2010 11:07:01 PM
i just made this tonight, it was really good [:
by itsBarbie1116 on 3/5/2010 7:56:02 PM
by brunnete_rox on 3/5/2010 7:03:06 PM
by footballgirl10 on 3/5/2010 5:53:16 PM
Flavor: Hit the beach without leaving your house with this candi-licious, tropical flavor.
Fab Fact: Two fun and fabulous brands teamed up in 2004, allowing girls to get a candy fix anytime.
Take the 30 Day Craft Challenge!