60-Second hair we heart: Looped-under ponytail
2. Using a fine-tooth comb, create a part in the center of your head.
3. Pull your hair into a smooth ponytail at the nape of your neck. Use a paddle brush to smooth each side of the ponytail. Secure with an elastic.
4. Take the whole ponytail and tuck it under to make a loop. Secure with an elastic, keeping a small piece of hair free.
5. Using that loose piece of hair from underneath the ponytail, loop it around the elastic and secure with a bobby pin.
6. Finish with strong hold hairspray. Nick loves Shu Uemura’s Sheer Lacquer.