GL's Week of Great Hair: Mother Earth Monday!
Perf for girls with...
A sensitive, itchy scalp. Or just girls who love to go green!Product promises...
Haunted by those white, flecked nightmares called dandruff? This shampoo by Eufora claims to rid hair of dandruff while gently and thoroughly cleaning your hair and scalp. If your scalp has reacted badly to other shampoos in the past, this little gem flaunts a number of eco-friendly ingredients that are friendly towards Mother Earth and your sensitive scalp.
Ingredients we heart...
Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Rosemary, Chamomile, Balm Mint, Lemon and Passion Flower Extract
Real-girl reviews from the GL Buzz Babes...
GL's Buzz Babes tested this shampoo for seven day straight to dish the REAL down-low on whether it works. (CLICK HERE to sign up to be a Buzz Babe.) Read on for their reviews!
“I would recommend it to friends with hair problems like dandruff because in a period of three days my dandruff cleared.” –Ariel T.
“I practically live outside in the summer, and I do A LOT of swimming, so I need a shampoo that really works. This did the job!” –Katie G.
“My favorite thing has to be the smell! I just love it! It smells like candy, which makes my hair smell good enough to eat!” –Katie G.
“Once I see my friends again at school, I’m going to tell them about this.” –Staci H.
“I also love that it is cruelty free.” –Camila V.
GL shower tips for the green gal:
- Purchase a shower timer. Take your regular shower and see how long it takes. Afterwards, make a goal of shortening that time. You’ll be using less water and using less gas or electricity to heat that water!
- Shave outside of the shower. Your body doesn’t need to be soaking in water for a perf shave!
- Listen to your fave song while showering. When the music stops, your shower should have stopped by then, too.
More green gal faves:
- Organix Leave-In Nourishing Milk, $7, drugstore.com: You can’t go wrong with organic coconut milk and whipped egg white proteins for a natural, no-fail way to nourish your hair! We recommend spraying it onto wet hair and letting it sit for maximum results.
- Lush Stimulating and Reviving Minty Shampoo, $11, lushusa.com: We admit that this product looks a little weird, but this solid shampoo is a perf alternative for when you’re traveling (and did we mention that it’s vegan?)!
- Avalon Organics Conditioner Thickening Biotin B-Complex, $10, drugstore.com: This conditioner is made with 100% vegetarian ingredients and no animals were harmed to make it. Plus it still makes your hair look healthy, strong and beautiful.
FASHION 101 | Style school is now in session