Week of Great Hair: Smooth-Day Tuesday!
Perf for girls with...
Dull, lifeless hair and funky frizzies
This shampoo promises an all-day, ice-like shine and luster to dull hair. Your tresses should look positively gorge, smooth, and healthy. Plus, it removes all that dirt and styling residue that can pile up in your hair, leaving it looking sticky and frizzy.
Real-girl reviews from the GL Buzz Babes...
GL's Buzz Babes tested this shampoo for seven day straight to dish the REAL down-low on whether it works. (CLICK HERE to sign up to be a Buzz Babe.) Read on for their reviews!
“I liked how the shampoo was silicone and dye free.” –Gabriela R.
“After washing my hair, it stayed clean and shiny for 24 hours, just like the bottle stated. I have fine hair that gets tangled easily, and my hair has been easier to brush out since I started using this shampoo.” –Savannah B.
“The smell gave me a sense of freshness, and it woke me up a little in the mornings.” –Susannah C.
“It removed dirt and residue easily and also made my hair shinier like the bottle said.” –Ellie H.
“The packaging, in my opinion, could have been something more vibrant, but the scent and texture was absolutely phenomenal!” –Kaitlin H.
“It sure did deliver the results it promised! My hair had crazy shine for 24 hours straight!” –Kaitlin H.“This is by far one of the best shampoos I’ve ever tried. It’s absolutely amazing." –Dulce M.
GL shower tips for frizzy heads:
- Hot showers are heavenly, but rinse off with cold water for smoother hair days! Cold water helps seal up hair cuticles and prevents a crazy lion mane.
- Apply a leave-in conditioner (or de-frizzing serum) after squeezing out the excess water in your hair. Comb the product through with your fingers. Brushing your hair when wet can cause hair damage (making tresses look frizzier in the future!).
- Put hair up in a towel turban to dry. Rubbing your hair as a drying method can cause major frizzies. Afterwards, dry your hair using the lowest heat setting on the blow dryer.
More frizz-free faves:
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum, $9, drugstore.com: Not only does this serum help prepare your hair for thermal treatment, but it also tames crazy frizzies.
- Dove Nourishing Oil Care Damage Therapy Leave-In Smoothing Cream, $5, walmart.com: In the most humid weather, this leave-in cream has weightless nutria-oils that smooth out cuticles and boost shine for salon-perfect tresses.
- L’Oreal Hair Expertise EverSleek Intense Smoothing Conditioner, $7, walgreens.com: This product delivers weightlessly smooth hair and 48-hours of frizz-free fighting.
FASHION 101 | Style school is now in session