13 days of spooktacular nails: Day 3 Frankenstein nails
Gals, recreate one of the most famous monsters in your mani! This version looks a lot cuter than the real deal.
What you’ll need:
Black nail polish
Green nail polish
White nail polish
Hair dryer (optional, used at a low setting to speed up the drying process)
1. Paint your nails green and let dry.
2. Using the nail polish brush, carefully brush on black nail polish by your cuticles, to act as Frankenstein’s hair.
3. Using a toothpick, draw on Frankenstein’s stitched mouth with black nail polish.
4. Take another toothpick and dab on two dots with white nail polish to act as Frankenstein’s eyes.
5. Using a different toothpick, dab on even smaller dots, with black nail polish, in the center of the white dots to become his pupils.
6. For the finishing touch, take a toothpick and draw on his eyebrows with black nail polish.
Tip: You can either paint every nail Frankenstein or keep him on just a couple of nails to become an accent.