12 Days of Christmas Nails: Rockin' Rudolph Mani
On the ninth day of Christmas, Girls’ Life gave to me…a Rockin’ Rudolph mani.
Rudolph is totes adorbs. Rock his shiny red nose on your tips this holiday.
What you’ll need:
• White nail polish
• Light brown nail polish
• Dark brown nail polish
• Black nail polish
• Red nail polish
• Green nail polish
• Painter’s tape and scissors
• Hair dryer (optional, used at a low setting to speed up the drying process)
What you’ll do:
1. Paint nails white and let dry.
2. On your thumb and ring finger nails, use a toothpick to draw on Rudolph’s head with the light brown polish.
3. Using a toothpick and the dark brown polish, draw lines on top of the head to create his antlers.
4. Dab on white dots for his eyes and then smaller black dots on top of the white dots for his pupils. Use a toothpick to create the dots.
5. To add the final touch, use a toothpick to dab on red polish to create Rudolph’s nose!
For the rest of the nails:
1. Cut strips of painter’s tape and place them on remaining nails, leaving space between the tape pieces.
2. Where your nails show through, paint either red or green.
3. Peel off the painters tape for a striped design!