In the News
Got a fire in your pants? The problem might be your iPhone
The incendiary device apparently made a popping sound before it started to smoke shortly after school began on Friday morning. The fire erupted quickly, and caused the phone to fall from her pants pocket. It looked noticeably burnt, onlookers say.
The girl, however, acted quickly with the fire drill-honed stop-drop-roll technique…and then wriggled quickly out of her pants before snagging a blanket provided by a teacher. She headed to a local hospital for treatment and is perfectly fine, thank goodness.
The fire is currently under investigation. The state fire marshal believes that sitting on the phone may have short-circuited the device and thus caused the fire. Yikes!
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE TOO…
POSTED IN In the News,jump to comments
check these out!
you might like these
- You'll LOL at this girl who showed up to her BFF's date in disguise to spy on her
- Skai Jackson gives us the scoop about BUNK'D's mid-season premiere!
- Why is everyone upset over President Trump's transgender #BathroomBill?
- One HS tried to require female students to get their prom dresses pre-approved