MAKE IT CUTE
Delish dulce de leche sundae
Dulce de leche ice cream (Haagen-Dazs makes the best)
Caramelized bananas (make ‘em with this recipe)
Chocolate syrup or hot fudge
1. Got your ingredients ready to go? Set them out in order – ice cream, bananas, syrups and then whipped cream – and start assembling.
2. Dip an ice cream scoop into a bowl of hot water. Quickly place two or three small scoops of ice cream into a bowl. (The hot water isn’t necessary, and neither is the scoop—spoons work too!—but this is the hot water will make the cold stuff easier to scoop and pretty darn perfect-looking.)
3. Top with slices of caramelized bananas.
4. Drizzle with caramel and chocolate syrup.
5. Add a dollop of whipped cream.