The fall party hair and makeup you need to master
Get the look: Crazy braid
1. To get Vanessa’s brave braid, first part hair down the middle and make two loose braids, tying them off with elastics.
2. Pin one braid along your hairline so it reaches the other side of your head. Then, do the same with the second side in the opposite direction.
3. Pull out a few strands from the front of the braids to add texture. You can use a curling wand to give them a little more form.
4. Secure your look with hairspray to keep it in place all night long.
Get the look: Lotsa black liner:
1. Start off with a good, dark black liner. A liquid liner will give you an easy to draw, thick, solid line.
2. Outline your entire eye (both top and bottom lids) and meet in the corners with a small swoosh outwards. On your upper lid, to get the heavy black, go over your line one more time.
Get the look: Bold brows
1. Well-defined brows really frame the face and make eyes pop even more. First, get your hands on a brow kit. This one by NP Set offers several colors so you can find which one is right for you, as well as an angled brush for easier application.
2 .Using a color near or slightly darker than your natural brows, lightly brush the powder onto your eyebrows (not directly onto skin) to bump up their color and make them more defined.
Get the look: Nude glossy lip
1. Vanessa kept her lip natural and simple. Apply a thin layer of nude gloss to add sparkle and shine.
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…
WIN BIG! Be a budding photog with a $500 camera.
INSTA-LOVE! Everything you heart about GL is now on Instagram!