FAB UP YOUR LIFE
10 fun ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick’s Day began as the memorial day of the champion of Irish Christianity, St. Patrick. Today, it’s become a world-wide celebration of all things Irish, green and shamrock-shaped. Get in on the fun with 10 easy ways to have a blast on tomorrow, March 17.
1. Make a pit stop at McDonald’s for a once-a-year treat: A mint green Shamrock Shake. Yum! Or make a healthier version at home.
2. Challenge your friends to a limerick-writing contest. See if you can crown a winner before falling over with hysterical laughter.
3. Leave gold foil-wrapped coins for your buds to find. Hide ‘em in backpacks, lockers and desks.
4. Spend an afternoon hunting for a four-leaf clover. There must be one somewhere…
5. Tie a green ribbon in your hair to go festive-chic.
6. Smooch your buddies with Irish roots…on the cheek!
7. Leave leprechaun luck notes for all your loved ones. Write “I’m so lucky to have you in my life” on a strip of paper, roll into a scroll and tie with green ribbon.
8. Turn white flowers green by adding a few drops of food coloring to the water in a vase of freshly cut blooms.
9. Paint your nails emerald green. Bonus points for mega glitter!
10. Get jiggy with it: Do your best imitation of an Irish step dancer…and then check out the real thing by watching Riverdance (or, ya know, Luck of the Irish)!
How are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day? Share in the comments below.