MAKE IT CUTE
Serve up a cup of legendary hot chocolate
Milk (at least 2%)
Unsweetened, dutch-processed cocoa
Sugar (either granulated or confectioners, but confectioners will be easier to dissolve)
1. Warm milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Do not boil.
2. Stir in a heaping spoonful of cocoa, then stir in sugar to taste.
3. Time for add-ins! Here are five of our favorites:
- Homemade marshmallows taste so much better than store-bought ones. Give it a try using this recipe.
- Add in vanilla-flavored homemade whipped cream. A dollop'll do!
- Serve with a cinnamon stick.
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper and cinnamon before pouring into mugs for a Mexican-style treat.
- Choose sprinkles that suit the occasion--snowflakes, Christmas trees--and sprinkle them over top. Cute!
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…
WIN BIG! Be a budding photog with a $500 camera.
INSTA-LOVE! Everything you heart about GL is now on Instagram!