FAB UP YOUR LIFE
You *have* to make this unicorn cheesecake dip
Unicorns have truly made their mark in the world of food trends, but *this* unicorn cheesecake dip puts a whole new spin on it. We all get those cravings for a simple, sugar snack, and this dip will hit the spot for you. Simple, tasty and easy to make, this is the perfect sweet snack to add some color to your taste buds!
+ 12 oz cream cheese
+ 1 cup plain yogurt
+ 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
+ 1/4 cup unrefined sugar
+ 1 additional tbsp sugar
+ food coloring (pink, blue, purple, teal, yellow, and/or others)
+ graham crackers for dipping
What to do
1. Allow the cream cheese to become room temperature.
2. Blend all ingredients except the colors together until smooth. A blender, food processor or hand blender will get you the smoothest results, stirring by hand will work just fine.
3. Divide the mixture into small bowls and stir in a different coloring for each dish. Drop spoonfulls of each colored mixture into a serving bowl, alternating with the colors.
4. Then swirl the colors together with a spoon to lightly mix and add that swirled effect.
5. Serve with grahm crackers for dipping and enjoy!
Note: Leftovers can be covered and refrigerated up to three days.
Make it, then let us know what you think in the comment!
Photo and receipe credit: Chocolate Covered Katie