Want a snow day? 10 superstitions to make it happen
The forecast is in, temps are dropping to freezing levels and that *indescribable* feeling of excitement is in the air: Could tomorrow actually be a snow day?
Whether you're dreaming of making hot cocoa with the fam or sledding with your besties, try one of these 10 superstitions to make *your* snow day come true (complete with adorbs snowy GIFs, of course!).
1. Put a spoon under your pillow.
2. Wear your pajamas inside out.
3. Eat ice cream for dessert.
4. Flush an ice cube down the toilet.
5. Put a white crayon in the freezer.
6. Run around a table five times before you go to bed.
7. Place an ice cube on your front porch.
8. Brush your teeth with your non-dominant hand.
9. Wear a colored sock on your left foot (but not your right).
10. Yell "SNOW DAY!" into the freezer.
Would you try one of these superstitions? Comment below!