STAR STYLE: Back-To-School Fashion Tips
Starstyle.com is the premier destination website that allows viewers to identify and purchase the apparel, furnishings, gadgets and music featured in their favorite TV shows, films and music videos. Starstyle.com's partnerships with major Hollywood studios, networks and production companies lets the audience dress like their favorite American Idol's or buy the stylish couch they saw on the "The Real World."
A new school year means a new opportunity to put your finest fashion foot forward and make your classmates clamor for your cover girl look. “But how can I make a fashion statement on campus without spending all the money I saved this summer?”, you’re asking yourself. It’s simple! Repurpose some of your summer items and add just a few key pieces to update your wardrobe.
Here’s the Scoop exclusively from StarStyle.com:
1. Tights-Don’t want to tuck away your beach dress? I don’t blame you. Add some dark tights and a cropped jacket and you can wear your summer dress through the fall. Very Sienna.
2. Trench Coat-Whether you are in California or NY, this versatile piece is classic and timeless over jeans, skirts and dresses.
3. Sheath Dress-A bit of summer mixed with a lot of fall. Add a funky belt to create more edge, or wear with tall boots on a rainy day.
4. Biker Couture-Toughen things up by adding edgy pieces to your closet, but don’t go overboard. A polished leather jacket or military inspired coat is plenty. Well..unless you’re Avril Lavigne of course…
5. Platform Mary Jane-No wardrobe is complete without new shoes and if you can only choose one pair today’s version of the Mary Jane is a great choice. A tip? Combine a summer dress with a dark pair of tights and add Mary Jane’s for a fall fashion forward look.
CHECK IT OUT! Want to dress like your favorite TV, Film or Music Celeb? Click HERE for more tips and links to get your favorite products.