MAKE IT CUTE
Turn your Pringles can into a Christmas cookie container
*Finally* it’s time to get in the Christmas spirit. What’s the best way to do that? Cookies, of course! Sugar cookies decorated with festive icing and sprinkles, snickerdoodles, green and red M&M cookies, we could go on, but why keep all that yumminess to yourself? ‘Tis the season of giving, so spread the Christmas cheer and show off your mad baking skills by giving Christmas cookies to everyone you love in these DIY Christmas cookie cans that we are absolutely obsessed with. You could even leave an open can out for Santa!
Holiday scrapbook paper
Glue or double sided tape (hot glue if you are using thick card stock)
Ribbons and embellishments
1. Remove and save the lid to the Pringles can.
2. Empty and wipe out your Pringles can. We definitely recommend eating the chips 😉.
3. Cut paper to fit. You can overlap them if you want.
4. Wrap paper around the can and secure with tape or glue.
5. Add ribbon and embellishments to decorate.
6. Fill with cookies and replace lid.
Do you usually gift cookies during the holidays? If so, what kind?
Tutorial credit: Fun-Squared.