FAB UP YOUR LIFE
DIY this jar for *all* the Valentine's Day feels
This Valentine’s Day, channel your inner creative side by crafting this sweetly sentimental prezzie. It takes a little bit of time and a whole lot of happy memories and it's the perfect gift for a crush, your mom, best friend or sis. Basically, it's for *anyone.*
- Mason jar
- Any type of ribbon or string
- Colorful paper
1. Wrap the ribbon around the lid of the jar and tie tightly to hold in place. You can also use a dab of hot glue if necessary.
2. Decide what your jar label will be (we like "Reasons Why I Love You"). Write it out with permanent marker, then glue to the front of the jar.
3. Cut out tiny slips of paper. Write a special message on each of the papers. You can write about anything you admire or love about them or even share your favorite memories.
4. Place your messages in the jar and share your gift with your Valentine*.
* Tip: If you want the gift to last longer, tell them to open a note every day until they run out.
Have you ever made a similar gift for a special someone in your life? Let us know in the comments!
Photo credit: Kristine In Between.