MAKE IT CUTE
The perfect gift-in-a-jar for your mom
Mother's Day is just another reason that spring is the best season—it's all about making your mom feel extra special and letting her know how much sunshine she brings into your life. What better way to show your mom you appreciate her and love her by crafting the cutest homemade present?
- Tissue paper grass or green tissue paper
- 2 gallon glass jar
- Kraft paper boxes
- Cupcake liners
- Pretty ribbon
- Chalkboard tag
- Little things your mom loves (her favorite candy, nail polish, mini makeup, lip balm, face masks, soap, mini candle,tea, mani-pedi supplies, homemade cookies)
1. Take either grass or green tissue paper and place it at bottom of the jar.
2. Next, fill the jar with all the stuff that your mom loves—use the little cupcake liners to hold candies and the kraft paper boxes for the face masks or mani-pedi kit so the jar is organized and everything can be seen.
3. Write MOM on the chalkboard tag (or anything else you want) and tie it with a pretty colored ribbon around the top of the jar.
4. Place the lid on top of the jar and you're all set.
What are you giving your mom for Mother's Day? Tell us in the comments!
Tutorial credit: Hello Splendid.