MAKE IT CUTE
Mini veggie meatball calzones
1 cup marinara sauce
8 Veggie Patch Meatless Meatballs, sliced in half
16 tablespoons reduced fat shredded mozzarella
1 lb refrigerated pizza dough (find it at a local grocery or purchase from a pizza parlor)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Microwave the meatballs for 30 seconds, then slice them in half and set aside.
3. Divide your pizza dough into eight sections. Flour your work surface, and then roll out and stretch each section into 4-inch rounds.
4. Spread two tablespoons of marinara sauce on one half of each round, then cover with two meatball halves. Sprinkle cheese two tablespoons of cheese over top.
5. Fold the dough over the filling and use your fingers to pinch the edges closed.
6. Transfer your calzones to the baking sheet. Use a pastry brush or the back of a spoon to cover them in olive oil.
7. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the golden. Serve with the extra marinara sauce and dig in!