MAKE IT CUTE
DIY your own sparkly and sweet Lush shower jellies
Do you gush over all of Lush’s gorgeous goodies? This DIY is a Lush lover’s dream come true. Now, you can make vibrant and sweet-smelling shower jellies without even leaving your house. Shower jellies are cute, colorful and will keep you squeaky clean. This is the perfect DIY to pamper yourself!
What you need:
1 cup of distilled water
1 packet of unflavored gelatin
½ cup of clear body wash in a scent you love
Soap dye in your fave colors
Glitter and molds of your choice
1. Boil 1 cup of distilled water over medium heat. Be sure to use extra caution when working with hot surfaces.
*Leave the pot over medium heat when adding in all of the following ingredients.*
2. Add 1 packet of unflavored gelatin into the boiled water and stir.
3. Pour ½ cup of clear body wash into the water. Mix together the water, gelatin and body wash.
4. Drop some soap dye into the pot. Choose the color you love most and add as much or as little as you wish to get it to the shade you desire.
5. Shake in any additional glitter or sparkles to make your jelly shine.
6. Stir in the soap dye and glitter so they are completely combined into the mixture.
7. Take the pot away from the heat and turn the stovetop off.
8. Pour the jelly mixture into the molds of your choice. You can use a simple mold, such as an ice cube tray or molds in different shapes, like flowers or hearts.
9. Refrigerate the molds for 2-3 hours.
10. Pop the jellies out of the mold when the time is up.
11. Finally, lather up in your soapy success!
What's your favorite bath scent? Let us know!
Tutorial credit: Buzzfeed.